Remote Work

Eugenia
HubSpot進行役
HubSpot進行役

Share your helpful content with the HubSpot Community

Hi Community,

Several of you have asked us how you can share free and helpful content on navigating the current times that you're creating for your audiences with all HubSpot users. This thread is a great place to do it.

Feel free to share your resources on topics like remote work, managing remote teams, homeschooling, best practices for specific industries - really, anything relevant to the changing world we're living in.

Thank you for being such a supportive community, as always!

Eugenia

46件の返信
anblomberg
メンバー

Hi Everyone,

I have been blogging on remote work for the last year as I traveled around the US. Hopefully, you enjoy some of the resources and advice on my page: https://teleworkingtraveler.com/

Stay safe,

Andrew

0 いいね!
erica11
トップ投稿者

ArchiPro is an all-in-one platform helping Kiwis build their dream. On ArchiPro, you can browse projects, find products, connect with professionals and learn about building, all in one place.

Here are some of the articles we've created covering relevant topics during this time:

https://archipro.co.nz/articles/misc/5-ways-to-stay-healthy-at-home-archipro

https://archipro.co.nz/articles/furniture-and-decorating/home-schooling-how-to-create-the-ideal-lear...

https://archipro.co.nz/articles/interior-design/how-to-design-the-perfect-work-from-home-space-archi...

0 いいね!
mkarsten
トップ投稿者

Thanks for giving us a place to share this information! At Pitsco Education our focus is to positively affect learners, and with the distruption in education we want to give teachers and parents resources they can use to help keep their kids engaged at home. So, we put together free resources including activities that can be done with household items, free publications for students to read, inspirational blogs, external resources, and a weekly social media giveaway. We'll continue to add new free resources in the upcoming weeks.

http://pitsco.com/STEMatHome

We've also worked at making our newest blogs friendly for home activities, https://blog.pitsco.com/home.

The work everyone has been doing is inspiring. Hang in there and stay safe and healthy!

btrowbridge
参加者

Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing your content! It's great to see what others have created.

Here at eComEngine we have a dedicated COVID-19 resources page with helpful content specifically for Amazon sellers. Supply chain disruptions, delayed shipments, and significant changes in demand have created a tough environment for many sellers, while others are scrambling to keep essential items in stock. 

Things are changing quickly in this space. Some recent content we've created includes an article about the Paycheck Protection Program, an announcement about FBA shipping changes, and expert strategies for making the switch to merchant fulfilling orders. 

ShirazHemani
参加者

Hello everyone!

Our primary customer base are IT Pro's who manage incoming service requests so they've seen a huge increase in their volume recently as businesses shift to work-from-home scenarios.  They're seeing lots of requests to have VPN's set up and having to send out loaner laptops, monitors, printers, tablets and other types of devices.

On top of the traditional IT requests, they're also seeing a high volume of HR requests as employees send in questions about company policy shifts, paid sick leave requests, benefits changes, etc so a lot of our customers are now rolling out our solutions to help them keep up with that request volume as well.

As a part of our own COVID-19 response program, we've decided to give our solutions away through August 15th so that organizations can hopefully get their arms around this problem. 

We aren't in a position to develop a vaccine or produce masks and ventilators but this is one small thing we can from our side to help out.  In that respect, we're giving away our solutions for the next 6 months for any organizations that are directly involved in managing the COVID outbreak (i.e. healthcare facilities, public health institutions, manufacturers of medical supplies and devices, etc).

We've got more information on these programs HERE so feel free to take advantage of them or spread the word to your friends, family, and colleagues who may be able to benefit from this.   

If I can be a resource or answer questions on other ways we might help out during the crisis, feel free to reach out to me.

Best of luck to all of you and please stay safe!

-Shiraz

AnneSm
参加者

Hi Community:

It's Anne from appdome, the industry's first mobile app security company. Our no-code mobile solutions platform adds security, authentication, access, enterprise mobility, mobile threat, analytics and more into any Android and iOS app instantly.

As consumers and remote workers have turned to mobile apps to stay connected, collaborate, purchase, save and more during COVID-19, businesses need to do more to protect the remote worker and mobile consumer. The need for mobile app security has never been more pressing. 

We created two landing pages focused on enabling your remote workforce with secure mobile apps and protecting the mobile consumer in COVID-19

Stay safe.

Cheers,

-Anne

suyen_rojas
参加者

Hi everybody! 

At Avantica , we have publish a couple of blog posts, with usefull information about how to effectively incorporate the Work-from-home at a 100% of the time in the companies and  how the Augmented Reality(AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) are leading the remote work. 

I want to share them with you!
Augmented and Virtual Reality leading remote work

Five tips for effectively incorporating remote work in your company

mbrammer18
投稿者

Hi all! I'm Michelle from GaggleAMP. We're an employee advocacy platform that helps boost organic social media reach by providing an outlet for companies to create, distribute, and measure branded social content for your employee amplification efforts. 

Social Distance Your Social Media: Managing Social Media During a Crisis

Your Marketing Stragegy Must Adjust to Pandemics (Blog + Live Discussion)

> On Tuesday April 7th, we'll have a podcast episode with a CMO of an email cybersecurity company speaking about how they took their largest lead-gen event from onsite to digital and what they learned along the way. You'll find that here

We've also ramped up our AMPlify training program to allow for education and training around organic social media reach and implementing programs to support new marketing initiatives and needs. 

Hope this helps!

Michelle

jessedaniel
参加者

Hello,

Full transparency, learning is what our business is about, and especially at this time, we've pushed a lot of our remote learning options front and center. But I know this isn't a forum to sell in, so I just want to drop some of our free remote learning resources.

I'll leave the links to the ungated Thank You pages for my fellow HubSpot colleagues:

Managing Remote and Virtual Teams

Using Microsoft Teams

Blogs:

Managing Remote Teams in a Changing World

The importance of Upskilling during shifting times

How Business-IT Alignment Helps Organizations Win During Disruption

All these resources live on our new COVID related landing page: Managing Remote Teams

jaredwolf
メンバー

Bravely — on-demand professional coaching for the moments that matter most in our lives at work — is sharing a daily tip via email, each one applying a coachable skill that we'll all need to build to thrive in the weeks ahead.

Read the first five tips from the series, and sign up for your own daily email.

NGV-Jackie
参加者

This is Jackie from NEOGOV, and we are creating some great content to help public sector HR during this difficult time:

eBook: 6 Best Practices for Working from Home

COVID-19 Video Courses

Watch the courses now or upload them into your learning management system.

• COVID-19: A Pandemic Response
  • 8 Tips for Working From Home
  • Practicing Hand Hygiene
  • FMLA: Overview
  • FMLA: Eligible Employees
  • FMLA: Qualifying Reasons

On-Demand Webinar: COVID-19 Public Sector Roundtable

Hear from public sector HR professionals from the following hard-hit regions:

• King County, WA
  • Los Angeles County, CA
  • Nassau County, NY
  • Santa Clara County, CA
  • Squaxin Island Tribe, WA
Kmaina
メンバー

Hey everyone,

I’m Kevin from Silvertrac Software, a guard management & incident reporting solution for the physical security industry.

In the wake of COVID-19, our team has published a few pieces of content to address how the security industry has been impacted & what types of immediate response we have seen.

We have also added a few resources to assist our customers and security teams worldwide in moving to remote management of their operations, like our “Authorization to Work” template for all essential workers. Download Here (Google Doc)

And if you are interested, we recently held a webinar about Healthcare & Hospital Security with renowned healthcare security expert Tony York.

Feel free to follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, or Twitter for our latest content or subscribe to our blog, the Silvertrac Extra, for weekly updates.

Best & stay safe,

Kevin

big_truss93
参加者

Hey Everyone, if you work with anyone who uses centralized data for their workflow (particularly in Media & Entertainment) here is a post we put together on remote workflow options. 

https://www.promax.com/blog/remote-video-editing-workflows-your-options

djkiddvicious
参加者

Morning everyone,

I work for IcareLabs, one of the leading wholesale optical labs in the USA, and our latest blog covers optical training that our customer base can do while at home.

These training courses cover a wide range of products and services and certain courses include accreditation within our industry.

Many of the optical shops across the country have been closed as they're deemed non-essential medical services so every small bit we can do to help is just our duty.

I hope all my fellow champion users are well too, stay safe! - Nick

IldikoBalogh
参加者

Hi HubSpot Community,

S-NET Communications is a remote collaborations and business communications provider, so we have created content on this topic on several occasions. A lot of it is specific to our desktop and mobile apps that connect to a company's business phone system. But probably the most helpful piece in this context would be the advice article below on managing a remote team, by our CEO:

Overcome the Challenges of Managing a Remote Team

I hope you find it helpful.

Stay healthy and safe!

Ildiko

piersg
キーアドバイザー

Hi all,

Mews operates in the hospitality industry, which as you can imagine is struggling a lot in the current climate.

We ran a webinar recently about Coronavirus and hospitality, with industry experts and 1500 attendees.

If you're interested, you can check out the recording and slides here: https://www.mews.com/events/hospitality-and-the-coronavirus

IsabellaJaramil
メンバー

Hi everyone! I'm Isabella from Belatrix Software. We are a software development company, helping companies achieve success in the digital world. 

We recently published some articles for keeping your digital projects afloat in these times where going digital is so important. 

Advice on moving to a remote Agile development model overnight

What’s the impact of Covid-19 on company culture?

The Ultimate Business Survival Kit for Coronavirus (Published on our parent company Globant)

Hope you find it helpful!

GerryPoe
メンバー

We have offered all of our customers free business support during this difficult and challenging time.

We hope to take a load off their minds by giving back and thanking them for business.

All the best,

Gerry Poe
blg
参加者

Brianna from Motus here

I wrote a post on how different people from our company are staying connected and making work from home work https://www.motus.com/engaging-remote-workforce/

Plus some more great ways that sales and marketers are finding their own balance in working from home if you check out https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/motusfyob/ It’s also a great way to keep the team engaged and get a pulse on how people are feeling.

Another helpful post here on the legal framework around reimbursing employees for working from home https://www.motus.com/employee-work-from-home-reimbursement/

Looking forward to checking out everyone’s content!

Ted
参加者

Hi All,

What a great idea!  I work at Rhythm Systems and we help companies execute their strategic goals with a platform that helps keep people, teams, departments, and leaders aligned.  We have been crafting a large amount of content to help companies navigate the new reality, as we've been empowering dispersed teams for over 13 years.  I will include the most relevant below, including a free educational webinar.  If you'd like to work with us to combine the posts to match your format, we'd love to help the community.

Virtual Meeting Facilitation

Successful Remote Work (Work From Home)

We also have a webinar, A Five-Step Framework to Drive Extreme Change and Alignment

• What are top CEOs doing to align remote teams and help them navigate through change? Join our Co-founder, Cindy Praeger, as she shares a simple 5-step framework to lead your team through chaotic times. 

Feel free to follow Rhythm Systems on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook get our latest content, or sign up for our blog.

PS Say hello to Dan Tyre for us.  We really enjoyed his keynote at our Breakthrough Conference!

iamevanclark
参加者

Hi everyone,

It's Evan from Twinstate Technologies, the leading cybersecurity and IT service provider in New England. We mainly work with small and medium-sized businesses, providing endpoint security, email security, and secure remote connections for team collaboration.

To help support our clients and the business community, we've produced a ton of content over the last few weeks...

And we continue to produce fresh content daily to feed our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram feeds. 

Thanks for reading. Stay safe.