Remote Work

Eugenia
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Share your helpful content with the HubSpot Community

Hi Community,

Several of you have asked us how you can share free and helpful content on navigating the current times that you're creating for your audiences with all HubSpot users. This thread is a great place to do it.

Feel free to share your resources on topics like remote work, managing remote teams, homeschooling, best practices for specific industries - really, anything relevant to the changing world we're living in.

Thank you for being such a supportive community, as always!

Eugenia

46 Replies 46
sarahcasdorph
Participant

Thank you, @Eugenia, for creating space to share these! This is a great idea! ❤️

My name is Sarah Casdorph and I work at Aware. This is a little unique, but during this uncertain time we are offering free qualitative insights and analytics for enterprise collaboration platforms like Slack, Microsoft Teams, Workplace from Facebook and Yammer.

Since everyone is remote, it can be a challenge to understand employee engagement of your newly remote workforce. We also know that for many, employers can be a first stop for support and resources when times get tough. Use our tool, Aware Spotlight, to detect changes in your organization’s psychosocial and cultural health, identify pockets in the organization that may need extra support, and follow topics or concerns that are top-of-mind for employees. Things that you can understand include:

• What topics are currently ‘hot’ on the organization, department and team level.
  • How employees are feeling (sentiment), this could overall or specific to topics
  • Organizational health—what pockets might be toxic or unhealthy in nature or need additional attention?

Feel free to email me directly with any questions about this! sarah@awarehq.com

Stay safe! 

Sarah

colegodsey

Hey, everyone! 

I work for Electronic Merchant Systems, that specializes in credit card processing and merchant services. We've put together a few resources for small to mid-sized businesses and restaurants as they have been impacted by numerous restrictions based on COVID-19: 

We also put together helpful resources for folks working from home too: 

Thank you for putting this together @EugeniaI hope everyone stays safe out there! 

LPetherick
Participant

Hi All,

I work for Tessian, a cybersecurity company. We stop threats on email and, with everyone working from home, the volume of emails and threats has skyrocketed. 

We produced these PDFs to help people stay secure whilest working remotely. 

Stay secure folks!

Lily 

justinabaku
Participant

Hi all! Justina from Yieldify here. We work primarily with online retail and online travel businesses and decided to take a look at how coronavirus has affected those industries in particular. If you're curious, check them out: 

Coronavirus and Online Retail: 5 Best Practices Marketers Can Use Right Now 

Coronavirus and Online Travel Booking: 3 Facts Travel Marketers Should Know (this is Part II of the travel series; click here for Part I)

We're also throwing a virtual event for eCommerce marketers to discuss the impact of COVID-19 and potential recovery strategies.

Hope this is useful!

justinabaku
Participant

Also - if anyone's interested in sharing their data, insights on COVID-19 and retail, we have speaker opportunities at The Tomorrow Summit and future events. You can reach out to me at justina.bakutyte@yieldify.com.

0 Upvotes