Remote Work

imax
メンバー

I am looking for a Remote job

Hello everyone, I am a content creator and a part-time blogger. I am looking for an online remote job to boost my income. I have just created a few websites such as dreamapks. it is just a sample. How can I find this kind of remote work online?

4件の返信
seracity
メンバー

Hello imax , Thanks for sharing your expertise. I am also working as a part-time blogger. Would send your email for further conversation. I have to write some gaming articles such as Blood kiss and Universtiy Empire Tycoon Mod APK. Please let me know your contact inforamtion.

0 いいね!
johnson143
参加者

Hello Imax,

I am happy to listen that you are a content writer. I will be very happy to work with you on my new project. Let me know your contact for a detailed discussion for a long-time book reading project. 

Cheers.

DianaGomez
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @johnson143 thank you for sharing this opportunity to @imax 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @imax,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and sharing your work! 

I'd recommend subscribing to our Job Listings board to stay informed about the newest job opportunities. 

You can also check out our Study Groups where you can network and connect with like-minded professionals.

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings