How to get the most from Zoom integration?SOLVE
Jun 15, 2020 12:20 PM
My company started using Zoom recently as we're all working from home (and likely will be for a bit longer). I've set it up with HubSpot and it's working well.
I want to know if anyone has any tips for getting the most from Zoom and/or using Zoom with HubSpot. I'm sure there are tons of people who have been using Zoom for years and know far more than I do, so I guess my question is what do you wish you'd know about Zoom when you were just getting started?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Jun 19, 2020 10:52 AM
Hi @bindiann ,
Great topic! We are big Zoom fans and use the tool for internal and external meetings and even for webinars with complete strangers. Luckily, we have been using Zoom for some years already - this made the transition to fully remote working pretty smooth. We used to have 2 company accounts for general meeting links use only (we are an agency of 8), but now every employee has a account of his/her own.
I defintely agree to all of Josh' ideas. I'll also share some of my favorite features:
- Directly calling colleagues trough Zoom. If you just want to have a quick chat about something we 'Zoom' each other. This works perfect for internal communications, because it takes out the pain of sharing meeting links or scheduling meetings on a short notice.
- In stead of meeting each other every morning in the office, we now have daily Zoom coffee breaks. It's really easy to do by creating one Meeting and just turn it into a recurring meeting in your calendar (same meetings link every day). Don't forget to make all your colleagues the Host of this meeting, so it can always take place regardless of who's online.
- I would definitely recommend the HubSpot Zoom integration when organizing webinars. So easy to collect attendee and absentee data which makes it possible for you the create the follow-up process beforehand.
- Don't forget to check security measures regurarly. You're able to set those on company level, so not all employees have to recreate the process in their account.
- Furthermore, options like screen sharing, the drawing board, virtual backgrounds and instant reactions make the tool more fun and come in handy sometimes!
Have fun Zooming 😉