Remote Work

Alyssium99

Dealing with missed calls

The sales company I'm with has basically set up a call centre within a week in response to Covid-19. We used to do door-to-door sales. A lot of us are still getting used the the software and are a little out-of-touch. We are all usuing the calling feature on the sales hub through aircall and appear to be calling from the same number. 

However I am noticing we're all accumulating a lot of missed callls we're not getting back to. I assume they we're people we previously called and then they called back but we we're all on a call at that particular time. Is there a better way to be dealing with this? Should one of us for instance be assigning msised calls to other team members to get back to? What's the best way to approach this?

I also got the "aircall" extension for chrome which allowed you to "powerdial a series of numbers." But I don't understand how it worked to be honest. For instance it would sometimes get me to dial numbers I already spoke to which is obviously not what I wanted so I had to delete the feature. Can anyone clarify how this feature actually worked?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
joshua-paul
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Alyssium99, what is AirCall support telling you about these issues? 

Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

I'm sorry I can't help with this one. I haven't gotten my company using the sales side of Hubspot and features like this. I've not had the opportunity to work with the calling feature. I do hope you find some help. I liked reading about how quickly you pivoted and are striving to continue providing support to your audience.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Alyssium99,

I want to tag in some subject matter experts to get their opinions on how to handle missed calls. 

@joshua-paul@antoine_aircall@Crystal_Hopper do you have any suggestions for @Alyssium99?

Thank you,
Jenny