Releases and Updates

nmedina
by: HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Introducing the New Tasks Home for Sales Reps

The tools we use should help us deliver better experiences for our customers. Sadly, this isn’t always the case, especially if we look at CRMs, which are supposed to give us accessible insights to deliver delightful customer experiences. CRMs aren’t delivering on their original promise because they’re filled with friction. In fact, 1 in 2 sales leaders say that their CRM is difficult to use (HubSpot Research). It’s no wonder why 1 in 3 CRM implementations eventually fail due to unadopted sales tools and systems (CIO Magazine). Instead of enabling you to execute your sales activities, CRMs make you spend extra time managing software. 

The friction from your software trickles down to your sales teams especially if their tools don’t connect. How much time does it take for sales reps to switch across their inboxes, calendars, spreadsheets, notebooks, and CRM to provide helpful information to their prospects and customers? Every extra click, page load, or tab switch adds minutes of time that they lose for selling. And after a few weeks, the pressure from their quotas forces them to sacrifice providing helpful information in exchange for scrambling to get things done. Why should they have to sacrifice being helpful for being efficient? 

The reality is that reps don’t have an easy way to access the information they need from a single place because their tools don’t connect to provide this snapshot. The result is that reps spend more time managing their software, and less time creating delightful buying experiences for prospects. And, ultimately, you get less reliable data in your CRM...and the cycle continues.

That’s why we’re excited to introduce the new Tasks app in HubSpot, a new home for sales reps. Tasks home gives you a personalized command center with all of your tasks, meetings, engagements, and CRM details in one place. No more scrambling between different tools. Now you can track your prospects, scale your outreach, and build relationships with ease.

GettyImages-961025728-2

"Hubspot's new Task home has completely changed the way I work. I can easily set new tasks to remind myself when to make calls, send follow-ups, and track each deal stage as they progress. I no longer use multiple calendars or hundreds of sticky notes. The Tasks app has become my one and only dashboard to work from." - Lexi W. 

Tasks home HubSpot screenshot

Tasks home screenshot

How it works?

Navigate to Sales, then Tasks. There, you'll get access to the to-do sales activities created by yourself, your manager, HubSpot automation (like workflows and sequences), and HubSpot’s AI. We’ve expanded upon the Tasks app by adding tools to help reps better manage their daily activities and prevent them from having to navigate to different tools to figure out what to do next.

NEW & IMPROVED ORGANIZATION

Within the Tasks app, reps have a number of ways to prioritize and organize their sales activities to fit their process. Get standard activity views out-of-the-box or customize your activity views to match your sales process. From any view, you can filter by task type, priority, and prior engagement.

TASK QUEUES

Perform high-velocity selling by turning any view into a queue of your tasks that lets you flow efficiently from one task to the next. From within task queues, you can call and email prospects, or do social touches on LinkedIn, all without ever leaving HubSpot. 

CALENDAR

Sales reps who integrate their Google Suite or Office 365 will be able to see their calendars embedded in the Tasks app, easily look up prospects before an upcoming meeting, and launch directly into meetings without ever leaving HubSpot. 

LIVE FEED

The highly-rated activity feed is also included, giving reps the context to easily find prospects who opening their emails, visiting web pages, or viewing sales collateral. Reps can reach out directly from there. 

REPORTS

Embedded reporting allows reps to easily track their activity and pipeline progress to help them stay focused throughout the day.

See a demo

Starting today all Sales Hub users have access to the new Tasks app. We’re excited to see how sales reps utilize their Tasks home to provide helpful buying experiences. 

What are customers saying?

“The Task app feature has been a gift to our account team. Prior to using HubSpot CRM, our sales team would use "task reminders" on their phones, or through Google Calendar, but that only allowed the individual account team member to see their task. The Tasks app allows us to view our tasks in our CRM, and work together to ensure the exceptional client experience we strive to give. And it is so easy to set or reschedule if needed. It allows my team to "live" in our CRM, which is exactly what I want as a sales manager.” - Brian Butler, Sales Manager, Skyline Boston

“The addition of the "views" is my favorite part. Now, I assign views to all of my Tasks and simply focus on whichever view may be a priority for the day while still fulfilling my tasks in the Today view...The option to view insights, feed & schedule without having to go to another screen most definitely helps with efficiency.” - Aida A. Siguenza, Account Manager, Legal Mediaworks

If you’re a customer, check out the new Task home today. 

On the go? You can also see your Today view on the HubSpot mobile app.

Learn how to get the most out of your Tasks home.