Releases and Updates

ariplaut
Von: HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Introducing the HubSpot - join.me Integration

For sales reps, meetings and demos are the name of the game. The more efficiently you can set up and execute those pivotal conversations with your prospects, the better.

With that in mind, today, we're excited to announce an easy-to-use integration between HubSpot CRM and join.me that enables sales teams to quickly create and launch calls, video conferences, and screenshares from within contact, company, and deal timelines in HubSpot. Instant meetings via join.me in HubSpot means fewer clicks for you and no downloads for your prospects, so you can do more demos in a day. And more demos equals more deals. Win-win.

How it works:
Navigate to any contact, company, or deal record in your HubSpot CRM. Create a new meeting or find one that’s already created on the timeline. Click on the meeting and you’ll see a brand new option to create a join.me.

create_join.me.png

Hover over the button and follow the steps to log into your join.me account. After your account is set up, you’ll be able to start a meeting instantly from any record in HubSpot.

launch_join.me.png

A quick note on support: if you have a question or find an issue within the HubSpot interface, you can use the same HubSpot Support channels you're used to. If you're having trouble with your join.me account, reach out to join.me's support team.

The join.me integration is now live to all users of HubSpot CRM. Not yet using HubSpot CRM? Get started now --- it's 100% free, forever.