Releases and Updates

megreco
by: HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Important changes to HubSpot’s Asset Marketplace

On October 20, 2022, templates, template packs, modules and email templates will no longer be available for purchase, download, or upgrade on HubSpot’s Asset Marketplace

We are committed to providing a seamless website building experience and high quality assets that are compatible with the rest of HubSpot’s platform. The first step in modernizing this experience is the introduction of Website Themes. Choose from professionally designed templates to start creating your website today. Plus, stay tuned for new and improved inventory hitting the shelves next year. 

Suggested next steps

If you are an existing Asset Marketplace customer with any pending upgrades or downloads, be sure to perform these tasks before October 20, 2022. You can explore Website Themes for the latest available templates and to get a taste of future marketplace improvements. We will continue to provide updates in the coming months. 

More information

For more details about this change, please review the list of Frequently Asked Questions below. If you have additional questions, send an email to themes-and-templates@hubspot.com

Frequently Asked Questions

When will I lose access to modules, templates, template packs, and email templates in the marketplace?

Starting on October 20, 2022, you will no longer be able to access modules, templates, template packs, and email templates. This means you won’t be able to make a new purchase, download, or upgrade. You will still be able to use your pre-existing downloaded assets through the Design Manager.

Will I still be able to newly download a module, template, template pack, or email template?

You can download a module, template, template pack, or email template until October 19, 2022. Starting on October 20, 2022, you will no longer be able to download these types of assets. If you have purchased but not updated one of these assets, we recommend doing so before October 20, 2022. You can explore and download future assets from Website Themes & Templates

Can I still use modules, templates, template packs, or email templates that I downloaded in the past?

Yes! The modules, templates, template packs, and email templates you previously purchased and downloaded will be available in your HubSpot account. Any published pages with these assets will continue to function as usual, and any emails created from email templates will still be sent. All modules, templates, template packs, and email templates will be available for any future pages or emails you want to create within the Design Manager.

Where can I find my downloaded assets?

You can still access any downloaded asset within the Design Manager. Your websites and emails will not be impacted by these changes. 

There’s an available upgrade for a  module, template, template pack, or email template. Can  I move forward with the upgrade?

Starting on October 20, 2022, you will no longer have the option to upgrade your previously downloaded asset. We recommend you perform any upgrades before this date.