Questions produits et conseils

ELANZI
Participant

weighted pipe

SOLVE

hello, 

it would be to be able to have a weighted pipe in a glance in the transaction window 

as many other CRM does

1 Accepted solution
Bruno_Teixeira
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

weighted pipe

SOLVE

Hello @ELANZI , the weighted amount is an information you can certainly have on all your deals and pipeline.

In order to have this info, you need to have an estimated deal probability added to your pipeline.

In all deals, you can find the weighted amount information through a property with the same name.

Moreover, you can add the weighted amount to your kanban view (by going to Settings -> Objects -> Deals -> Record customization -> Edit Kanban board), just like the screenshot below :

Capture d’écran 2022-01-10 à 18.00.20.png

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Bruno_Teixeira
Solution

weighted pipe

SOLVE

Hello @ELANZI , the weighted amount is an information you can certainly have on all your deals and pipeline.

In order to have this info, you need to have an estimated deal probability added to your pipeline.

In all deals, you can find the weighted amount information through a property with the same name.

Moreover, you can add the weighted amount to your kanban view (by going to Settings -> Objects -> Deals -> Record customization -> Edit Kanban board), just like the screenshot below :

Capture d’écran 2022-01-10 à 18.00.20.png

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us
ELANZI
Participant

weighted pipe

SOLVE

Hello thank you bruno,

for your answer i am new in hubspot and you make me better understand a feature i did not know wuite well,

the description of what i need was not enough precise : what i would like to have (and is available in many other CRM is the total weighted pipe, that means, the sum of all weight amount of your example, 

the idea is to see what you can expect from the pipe in the next months, and also see how this total progress (that the job of the sales : to make it progress with new deals, and progression of the existing deals in further status )

so it seems this feature does not exists, but if you have workarount or solution  i would appreciate !

best regards

Eric

0 Upvotes