Questions produits et conseils

Cyprien1
Membro

When I unsuscribe a prospect from a sequence, he still receives emails from this sequence.

My problem: just atfer I connected with a prospect by phone or with Linkedin, I unsuscribe him from mail sequences in order to not spam him. 

But several times my prospects in this situation had received the sequence until the end. 

Did you guys had the same issue?

Cyprien

0 Avaliação positiva
4 Respostas 4
RosalieRaiet
Participante

When I unsuscribe a prospect from a sequence, he still receives emails from this sequence.

Thank you a lot Tiphaine

RosalieRaiet
Participante

Hi ! I have a similar question : 

My contact cliked to unsubscribe from mail sequence after she received the first email, but she still received the second email (she cliked again to unsubscribe...). When I get in the mail sequence list, her status is unsubscribed : I cannot manually unsubscribe her !!

I have a free plan, so I cannot contact the technical support team ! 

Looking forward to read you. 

0 Avaliação positiva
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @RosalieRaiet 

Thank you for reaching out. 

As you were talking about sequences I double checked and I can confirm you are not on a free plan as you have a paid Sales Seat. To contact technical support, click on the Help button at the bottom right of your HubSpot, and then please follow these steps. They will be better to help on this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @Cyprien1 !

If a contact is unenrolled from a sequence he shouldn't receive emails from this sequence anymore, that is not expected behaviour.

As this is a matter that is specific to your account, and may involve troubleshooting specifics within your account, the best way to continue will be to connect with hubspot technical support and to give them an example when this happened. 

If you have any issues connecting with technical support please let us know!

Have a lovely day, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !