Questions produits et conseils

PFavier
Membre

Problem with email tracking

Résolue

Hello Community, 

I've got some problems with the email tracking informations. The "email opening" works well, but some time it looks like it's exagerated, like "10 email opening". Do you know what is considerating to write that one email has been opened ? 

And especially, the "email clics" don't works at all. I tested that point with 2 of my email adresses, with inside one PDF attached and one google drive link. I tried to open the both but Hubspot don't give me any clic in email...

Could you help me ? 

Thank you and have a good day

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @PFavier 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You've posted on the FR Community so we can talk in French if you want to, or continue in English. 

You can find here the different reasons why you could have multiple email opened. As for email clicks, you need a starter subscription for that. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
TiphaineCuisset
Solution

Résolue

Hi @PFavier 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You've posted on the FR Community so we can talk in French if you want to, or continue in English. 

You can find here the different reasons why you could have multiple email opened. As for email clicks, you need a starter subscription for that. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes