Questions produits et conseils

NBelime
メンバー

How do I automatically send an email performance chart to my Marketing team?

解決

Hi HubSpot Community, 

I would like to have the performance chart (PDF file) of my monthly newsletter sent to people from my Marketing team automatically a few days after it has been sent. I can export the data and send it myself, but I was wondering if there was a way to make it automatic and save some time. 

I tried looking into workflows to find a solution, but I couldn't find how to do this.

Is there any way to avoid sending this manually? 

Thanks.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Bruno_Teixeira
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hello @NBelime ,

What I suggest to you, is to save your email performance as reports and you add this report to a Hubspot dashboard. You can send it automatically to whoever you want.

You can do that by going to the specific dashboard -> actions -> email this dashboard. You can also set the frequency you want it to be sent. Below you'll see the screenshots that can help you.

Capture d’écran 2021-06-24 à 14.07.27.pngCapture d’écran 2021-06-24 à 14.09.33.png

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
Bruno_Teixeira
解決策

解決

Hello @NBelime ,

What I suggest to you, is to save your email performance as reports and you add this report to a Hubspot dashboard. You can send it automatically to whoever you want.

You can do that by going to the specific dashboard -> actions -> email this dashboard. You can also set the frequency you want it to be sent. Below you'll see the screenshots that can help you.

Capture d’écran 2021-06-24 à 14.07.27.pngCapture d’écran 2021-06-24 à 14.09.33.png

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us