Questions produits et conseils

NLebossé

Contact name problem

SOLVE

Hello,

I have a problem when I want to send an email.  I switched back to the free version and I have set the contact name as I want it to appear when my customers receive these emails. But, when I send myself a test email I get an email with the contact "marketing email pre." and not "dazzl contact" as I entered it. What could be the problem? I just want to change the name of the contact so that it appears as I want it to. thank you for those who will answer me Capture d’écran 2022-04-07 à 16.00.49.pngCapture d’écran 2022-04-07 à 16.37.30.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Contact name problem

SOLVE

Hi @NLebossé,

Marketing email previews are always sent like this. This is expected behavior. It's not possible to remove this from a preview.

If you want to receive the actual email, you would have to add yourself as a recipient in the Recipients tab, remove all other recipients and send the email to yourself – not simulated, but a real live send, as if you were the only recipient of the actual email.

You could then, after reviewing, clone the email and send it again to your actual recipients.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
NLebossé

Contact name problem

SOLVE

thank you very much for your answer!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Contact name problem

SOLVE

Hi @NLebossé,

Marketing email previews are always sent like this. This is expected behavior. It's not possible to remove this from a preview.

If you want to receive the actual email, you would have to add yourself as a recipient in the Recipients tab, remove all other recipients and send the email to yourself – not simulated, but a real live send, as if you were the only recipient of the actual email.

You could then, after reviewing, clone the email and send it again to your actual recipients.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.