Questions produits et conseils

VavaStan

ZOOM integration for webinar management

SOLVE

Hello Hubspot community,

I am currently preparing a webinar campaign in Hubspot. It's our 1rst campaign in Hubspot, as we started working on the plateform in January.

We will host our Webinar on Zoom, but we want to handle the registration & emails on a Hubspot (form & landing page, invitation & follow up email).  We have completed our integration Zoom/Hubspot and now we are trying to implement a workflow in HS so that every person registering on our HS landing page, could be created as an attendee in Zoom. The problem is that this workflow only works if the registration option is required on Zoom. Which we don't want to turn on, because we don't want the registrant to complete an other form on Zoom, but to connect to the webinar directly. We conducted many tests and we can't find a suitable solution.

Is any of you using Zoom integration in Hubspot for webinar campaigns? Could you share your experience and advice on the best practices?

Moreover, during the tests, we tried to set active lists to see who registered, who attended and who was no-show for our webinar. The registration and attendance lists have the correct filters so they work correctly, but now I struggle with the filters for the no-show list. I currently use: 

Webinar registration event: Webinar ID= XXX AND Attendance Duration percent=0

Maybe you also have some other ideas/tips on this? If you are also using Zoom.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Have a lovely day.

Valentina

1 Accepted solution
Bruno_Teixeira
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hello @VavaStan ,

For the Zoom x Hubspot integration, you may allow in Zoom the registration option for your specific webinar. However, that does not mean that your contacts will need to register in Zoom too. Only your Hubspot form / landing page will need to be filled up.

After that, you'll need to trigger your workflow for that specific form submission and as an action you'll add your contacts to a Zoom webinar. Note that your webinar ID here should be separated with hyphens, like this : 123-4567-8901

Also, in your Zoom webinar, do not leave Job title, Function and Company name as mandatory, once this can break the connection with Hubspot.

And when creating you list, use the Webinar ID without hyphens, like this : 12345678901.

Finally, you cannnot automatically generate a no show list, you might create a Registered list and an Attendance list and afterwards you'll create an active list saying :

- My contact is member of Registered list and IS NOT member of Attendance list. 

In this way, you might have your no show. Let me know if that helped you.

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
JHegde
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Bruno , Valentina, HS Community,

I am trying the same use case and used the same tokens (webinar id with hyphens) on HS however I am encountering two problems. 

1. My confirmation email is taking the registrant back to Zoom registration page rather than sending the unique Joining link. I have used the Joining link token with the webinar ID in the confirmation email. 

2. The form submissions are not getting captured in Zoom portal. 

Looks like you have figured this out. So, do you know what mistake I might be making in the workflow or the list or the automated email?

My workflow looks something like this:

Register on an HS form --> Add Contact to Zoom Webinar --> Send confirmation email with joining link.

It would be great if anyone of you could help me out here.

Best Wishes,

Jayashree

0 Upvotes
VavaStan

SOLVE

Thank you very much for your help, it is very useful. 

Kind regards,

Valentina

Bruno_Teixeira
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @VavaStan ,

For the Zoom x Hubspot integration, you may allow in Zoom the registration option for your specific webinar. However, that does not mean that your contacts will need to register in Zoom too. Only your Hubspot form / landing page will need to be filled up.

After that, you'll need to trigger your workflow for that specific form submission and as an action you'll add your contacts to a Zoom webinar. Note that your webinar ID here should be separated with hyphens, like this : 123-4567-8901

Also, in your Zoom webinar, do not leave Job title, Function and Company name as mandatory, once this can break the connection with Hubspot.

And when creating you list, use the Webinar ID without hyphens, like this : 12345678901.

Finally, you cannnot automatically generate a no show list, you might create a Registered list and an Attendance list and afterwards you'll create an active list saying :

- My contact is member of Registered list and IS NOT member of Attendance list. 

In this way, you might have your no show. Let me know if that helped you.

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us
DrewClark
Contributor

SOLVE

Will the same tool/approach work for Zoom Meetings as for Zoom webinars?

0 Upvotes