Questions produits et conseils

LUZIEL

Porblème de téléchargelent pour installer HUBSPOT sur OUTLOOK

SOLVE

Bonjour

mon hubspot sur outlook s'est désinstallé, et j'ai voulu le remettre. Je n'ai d'habitude pas de soucis et là, lors du téléchargement, j'ai ce message: SIDEKICK error. Je n'arrive pas du tout à le réinstaller et j'ai regarder beaucoup de forum, rien n'a fonctionné.

An error occurred attempting to install SIDEKICK.

http://dl.getsidekick.com/outlook/vsto/sidekick.vsto

see full setup log file located at C\users\laura\app data\local\temp\vsd74A.tmp.install.log

Laura

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @LUZIEL,

Apologies for responding in English, but my French is horrible!

I often have issues with the Outlook add-in, and find the easiest way to fix is to go in to "Apps & Features" and uninstall the add-in.  

You can reinstall from this link - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/how-to-install-hubspot-sales

Personally, I recommend and use the Outlook Desktop add-in, by preference over Office 365, because it doesn't have as many issues or slow Outlook down.  

Give this a go and let me know how you get on.  If it's still not working, share a couple of screenshots and I'll try to advise on next steps.  

Bonne chance!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Bonjour @LUZIEL 

Merci d'avoir posté dans la Communauté!

Ce message a été posté dans la communauté anglophone, je l'ai déplacé dans la communauté francophone (pour accéder à la communauté francophone, vous pouvez cliquer sur Langue en haut à gauche et ensuite choisir le français dans vos paramètres). 

Pouvez vous essayer de suivre les étapes de cet article

(Thank you @AdamLPW for trying to help! )

Merci à vous, 

Bonne journée, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @LUZIEL,

Apologies for responding in English, but my French is horrible!

I often have issues with the Outlook add-in, and find the easiest way to fix is to go in to "Apps & Features" and uninstall the add-in.  

You can reinstall from this link - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/how-to-install-hubspot-sales

Personally, I recommend and use the Outlook Desktop add-in, by preference over Office 365, because it doesn't have as many issues or slow Outlook down.  

Give this a go and let me know how you get on.  If it's still not working, share a couple of screenshots and I'll try to advise on next steps.  

Bonne chance!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"