Productivity Tools

tim1468
Top colaborador(a)

where is the calendar & why synchronisation not work

resolver

Hello

I can not find the calendar in hubspot, i would like to see the week with the meeting i habe regestered on the accounts. Where I can find them?

I have also synchronised my outlook calender with ubspot in the settings-Sales menu , but i can not see the meeting from ubspot in my outlook calendar?

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @tim1468

The markteing calendar, in planning and strategy, and the sales meetings app are unrelated. Meetings booked with the meetings app should appear in your connected Outlook calendar but not in the marketing calendar. 

As to why meetings booked with the meetings app do not appear in your outlook calendar, it sounds like something isn't working there. What system do you use for email? Office 365, Gmail, or something else? 

I suggest checking every step of the integration again to make sure it is correct and then reporting back here. 

Integrate your calendars with the meetings tool

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @tim1468,

Currently that is working as designed in regards to the connection between Outlook and HubSpot. If you would like to see this functionality improved in the future, I would recommend taking a look at this idea and giving it an upvote.

Thanks,
Jenny

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
6 Respostas 6
Phil_Vallender
Solução

resolver

Hi @tim1468

The markteing calendar, in planning and strategy, and the sales meetings app are unrelated. Meetings booked with the meetings app should appear in your connected Outlook calendar but not in the marketing calendar. 

As to why meetings booked with the meetings app do not appear in your outlook calendar, it sounds like something isn't working there. What system do you use for email? Office 365, Gmail, or something else? 

I suggest checking every step of the integration again to make sure it is correct and then reporting back here. 

Integrate your calendars with the meetings tool

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Avaliação positiva
tim1468
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

I did it , i have just undone and did it again to be sure,i clicked on office 365, because i have it and outlook desktop on my computer.

Everything since to be ok in hubspot (see screenshot copy) but i still have nothing in the calenderCapture cal.PNG

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hey @tim1468,

Are you still experiencing trouble with your meetings booked through HubSpot not showing up in your connected calendar? 

If so, please let me know and I am happy to investigate this matter further.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
tim1468
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Hello 

Yes the problem is still not completely solved.

In fact :

-in hubsport you can add meetings with the app if you send a link to your customer that theycan choose theirself on your calendar a free meeting

-but their is no solution for ad meeting on your outlook calendar without sending them an invitation. It works only with google calendar.

So I created a google calendar and tryed to sync it with outlook. I found a way to show the google calendar in outlook but still not a way to sync the google calendar with my outlook claendar or from hubspot to outlook directly.

If you have a solution for this i would be happy.

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @tim1468,

Currently that is working as designed in regards to the connection between Outlook and HubSpot. If you would like to see this functionality improved in the future, I would recommend taking a look at this idea and giving it an upvote.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
tim1468
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Ok i will do it.

Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva