0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

follow up are not avaible in lead flow

SOLVE

Hey @MPelaez thank you for sharing the info.

I relayed your request back to the HubSpot Product team and can confirm that it this feature is still in beta and it is not possible to ungate more users at this time. When the feature is rolled out to all users you will be notified both in your account and here.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @MPelaez could you please share some more information r.e. your goal / roadblock? What exactly are you trying to acheive and where are you getting stuck? Happy to help! 🙂

0 Upvotes
MPelaez

SOLVE

HI need you to enable the "tracking" option in the "sales opportunity flows" tool as shown in this image. My account is not enabled and a support staff tells me that this option is enabled for all accounts. But my account is not enabled. You can help?

I need This

flujo.JPG

I have this

Captura.JPG

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @MPelaez could you please send me a link tot he page above? You can send a private message.

0 Upvotes
MPelaez

SOLVE

Done. Thanks

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @MPelaez thank you for sharing the info.

I relayed your request back to the HubSpot Product team and can confirm that it this feature is still in beta and it is not possible to ungate more users at this time. When the feature is rolled out to all users you will be notified both in your account and here.

0 Upvotes