0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
roisinkirby
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

follow up are not avaible in lead flow

解決

Hey @MPelaez thank you for sharing the info.

I relayed your request back to the HubSpot Product team and can confirm that it this feature is still in beta and it is not possible to ungate more users at this time. When the feature is rolled out to all users you will be notified both in your account and here.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
5件の返信
roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @MPelaez could you please share some more information r.e. your goal / roadblock? What exactly are you trying to acheive and where are you getting stuck? Happy to help! 🙂

0 いいね!
MPelaez
メンバー

解決

HI need you to enable the "tracking" option in the "sales opportunity flows" tool as shown in this image. My account is not enabled and a support staff tells me that this option is enabled for all accounts. But my account is not enabled. You can help?

I need This

flujo.JPG

I have this

Captura.JPG

0 いいね!
roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @MPelaez could you please send me a link tot he page above? You can send a private message.

0 いいね!
MPelaez
メンバー

解決

Done. Thanks

0 いいね!
roisinkirby
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @MPelaez thank you for sharing the info.

I relayed your request back to the HubSpot Product team and can confirm that it this feature is still in beta and it is not possible to ungate more users at this time. When the feature is rolled out to all users you will be notified both in your account and here.

0 いいね!