Productivity Tools

CNNNET
Mitglied

Where is Tech Support for HUBSPOT?

I cannot connnect the CALENDAR from my newly created google account. I have tried privacy mode on and off. I am SICK of hubspot making me jump through more hoops than I can count only to open an account.

I get the Error Message (after confirming the permissions I want to give to hubspot) "Oops, something went wrong. Try again or contact support."

THere is no support, there is only "Community".

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Where is Tech Support for HUBSPOT?

Hello @CNNNET,

Welcome to the Community,  I would like to apologize for the frustrations, data issues, and business impact this has caused. 

I would like to start by sharing one of our knowledge base that will provide you more details in reasons why the connection to the meetings tool may be unsuccessful:

If you're able to connect your default personal calendar but don't see additional calendars to integrate in your meetings settings, ensure that you have access to other calendars in your email account or that you can create additional calendars in your email account.

After that, if you still experiencing the issue, could you please try clearing your cache in your browser and see if this issue persists? If so, the more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !