Productivity Tools

NaomiSZ

What do you use for your community discussion groups?

Hey folks,

Can anybody say what they think is a popular tool/software for branded community discussions (not social media forums)? I know a lot of people really like using Slack for those purposes, even though it wasn't made for that. But I'm wondering if Vanilla, or Higher Logic or Insider might be better options because they're imbedded within the brand's website..?

Any thoughts about pros and cons, and what's the most popular one?

The audience is not customers or users or employees, it's people from our brand's industry at large.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
anilmeena

Hi Naomi, 

You can use Pensil for community discussion. It's a white label app to build community.

0 Upvotes
onealbs

Did you ever get an answer to this or figure something out? We have the same question. 

0 Upvotes
anilmeena

Hi

I think you can use Pensil for community discussion. It's a white label app to build community.

0 Upvotes
NaomiSZ

Actually, no I didn't, not here. But I've done my research and spoke with other community managers so I can share my insights gladly. We can do this via email if you want.

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @NaomiSZ,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'm going to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.

Hi @Mike_Eastwood @Bryantworks @Nynke_HM @ShanePunt would you be able to share your thoughts with @NaomiSZ?

Thanks!

Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !