Productivity Tools

NHamza
Participant

Viewing Report Filters

SOLVE

is there a reflection for a diagram report, to disassociate transactions (closed = Active Client) that have :
- last activity date is known
and
- last activity date is unknown ? 

btw dissociate 2 displays on the same report?

Tx for your support ! 

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Viewing Report Filters

SOLVE

Hi @NHamza. Yes, you can add Last Activity Date to your custom reports, and filter by "is known" and "is unknown." You can do this for multiple objects, as I've shown in this example: 

danmoyle_0-1659356560373.png

Essentially, any property you're using in HubSpot can be added to your reports, including as a filter. Hope this helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
danmoyle
Solution

Viewing Report Filters

SOLVE

Hi @NHamza. Yes, you can add Last Activity Date to your custom reports, and filter by "is known" and "is unknown." You can do this for multiple objects, as I've shown in this example: 

danmoyle_0-1659356560373.png

Essentially, any property you're using in HubSpot can be added to your reports, including as a filter. Hope this helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
NHamza
Participant

Viewing Report Filters

SOLVE

Thank you @danmoyle  for the help, but i I can't find a way to separate the two properties on the same graph. I would like a graph that can show me the transaction with last Activity date  "know" AND "unknown" on the same bar

0 Upvotes
danmoyle

Viewing Report Filters

SOLVE

@NHamza for that, I would try using the Last Activity Date as "break down by" and use a bar graph.  You could potentially also use the new "compare by" field. You may have to play around a bit, and I'm not an analytical mind so I don't play like a reporting wizard would. Maybe someone else has an example of how to make this happen in one graph. 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Viewing Report Filters

SOLVE

Hello @NHamza happy Friday! I would like to add some of our top experts to share their thoughts @HColwell @Daniel_Bleich @danmoyle any recommendations to @NHamza matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !