Productivity Tools

ErinKas
Contributeur de premier rang

Using Conversations

Résolue

Hey Community - 

We have access to conversations, however, the Sales team is not typically in HubSpot. They do their work in Dynamics. What is the best use for Conversations? Can we direct generic email address boxes to this area? I guess I am not sure how the team should be utilizing the conversations piece.

Thanks!

1 Solution acceptée
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Using Conversations

Résolue

Hi @ErinKas

Conversations is great - but I wouldn't worry about using it unless you can build a strong case to do so. Most of the benefits require your sales users to have a paid Sales Hub seat and if they are not using HubSpot daily, this might not be practical. 

Conversations is an excellent place to manage live chat or to build out bots, but human operators (with paid seats) are really needed to leverage it. The same basically applies to shared inboxes managed in Conversations. 

However, lots of sales teams love the user experience of HubSpot and quickly start to favor it over their other tools like Salesforce or Dynamics, which can be clunky and complex. So, showing your sales team what HubSpot can do, including Conversations, might be enough to get them started using it more frequently. 

Hope this helps - let us know if you have other questions.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Using Conversations

Résolue

Hi @ErinKas

Conversations is great - but I wouldn't worry about using it unless you can build a strong case to do so. Most of the benefits require your sales users to have a paid Sales Hub seat and if they are not using HubSpot daily, this might not be practical. 

Conversations is an excellent place to manage live chat or to build out bots, but human operators (with paid seats) are really needed to leverage it. The same basically applies to shared inboxes managed in Conversations. 

However, lots of sales teams love the user experience of HubSpot and quickly start to favor it over their other tools like Salesforce or Dynamics, which can be clunky and complex. So, showing your sales team what HubSpot can do, including Conversations, might be enough to get them started using it more frequently. 

Hope this helps - let us know if you have other questions.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Votes
ErinKas
Contributeur de premier rang

Using Conversations

Résolue

Thanks @Phil_Vallender So its mostly a sales tool is what you are saying? A place to hand off those conversations that come in from Chatbots? 

0 Votes