Productivity Tools

cf1

Trying to connect Hubspot with my Google calendar but without success

SOLVE

Error message (email address has been modified for the purpose of the post).

This account (xxxxx@spxxxxio.ca) is already connected to HubSpot as a team inbox, and can't be used for the Meetings tool.

Where can we make the modification in order to be able to use the Meetings tool?

Thank you in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @cf1 

Welcome to the Community!

As mentioned here If you've connected your inbox as a shared inbox in the conversations tool, your calendar cannot be connected with the meetings tool. Only personal inboxes can be connected to the meetings tool. 

When you connect a calendar to the meetings tool, the associated inbox will automatically connect in your email integration settings. However, once your calendar is integrated, you can disable the inbox connection without disabling the calendar connection.

Thanks

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @cf1 

Welcome to the Community!

As mentioned here If you've connected your inbox as a shared inbox in the conversations tool, your calendar cannot be connected with the meetings tool. Only personal inboxes can be connected to the meetings tool. 

When you connect a calendar to the meetings tool, the associated inbox will automatically connect in your email integration settings. However, once your calendar is integrated, you can disable the inbox connection without disabling the calendar connection.

Thanks

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes