Productivity Tools

UGM
Participant

Projects organized under campaigns

SOLVE

In the Productivity tools, I have one long list of projects. I would like to be able to organize these into groups under campaigns. Is that possible?

1 Accepted solution
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Unfortunately, this isn't an available feature. You can also post this on the Ideas Forum for others to Upvote.

Would it be beneficial to name your Projects with the name of your Campaign and then create your tasks under them? This doesn't sync in any way to the Campaign tool itself, but it could be a way to keep things organised. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Unfortunately, this isn't an available feature. You can also post this on the Ideas Forum for others to Upvote.

Would it be beneficial to name your Projects with the name of your Campaign and then create your tasks under them? This doesn't sync in any way to the Campaign tool itself, but it could be a way to keep things organised. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes
UGM
Participant

SOLVE

I have started doing this. It's not a perfect solution, but it definitely helps. Thanks!

UGM
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks! It's a clear answer (just not the one I wanted ;)). Thanks! I'm sorry. I have no idea how to mark this as a solution.

I may try your idea of listing my campaigns as projects and organizing from there. HubSpot may want to consider linking projects and campaigns at some point in the future. Seems like a natural step to me.

Thanks again!

mcdellanesta
Contributor

SOLVE

would love to see an update on this. 

It would avoid users turning to other project management softwares...

thanks!