Projects Overview

kbennett

We are starting to use the projects and calendar within Hubspot and my boss would like high level visibility into Projects. Is there a way to view Projects in Calendar? Right now we can see the task assigned to the Project but not the project in calendar. Or can we create a custom Dashboard for him that shows ongoing Projects?

4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hey @kbennett

If this is something you would like to see implemented in the future, I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum. 

Thanks, 
Jenny 

hlmccoy
Participant

I agree with @kbennett. This functionality would be very helpful. I manage a marketing team and most of the time, I just want to see a calendar with just the projects listed without all the individual tasks listed. 

I will go ahead add it to the Ideas section and give credit to @kbennett.

br8dychat
Participant

Hi @kbennett , I'm considering moving my team to use the projects and calenar as well. Just curious how it's gong for you. Do you find it to be a good tool? My team is 9 members and everyone does a pretty good job managing their individual tasks, but I'm just wondering if we are missing some "synergy" or broader view of what everyone is working on.

0 Upvotes
MaryBlase
Participant

@kbennett  @jennysowyrda  @br8dychat   I'm new to using this and need a high level project view as well.  Have you found a way to look at the marketing tactics scheduled in the calendar, without seeing all the tasks?   i.e. just the name of the email that is scheduled on a specific date or social post that is scheduled to go out and not all the sub-tasks assigned to build them. 

0 Upvotes