Job Listings

Creativesoul
Contributor

Need someone to setup my connection with Deals and google ads.

I have already connected my google ads and Hubspot but it is not working properly.  

I can't add forms from lead syncing.  I also use What converts for phone tracking and wanted to cross reference those leads with Hubspot contacts that have deals so that it is accurate.  

Google ads is also not seeing any customer conversion via google ads.  

Thank you

Casey

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
romelotrasmonte

There could be a few different reasons why your Google Ads and Hubspot integration is not working properly. Here are some potential solutions to the issues you mentioned: Adding forms for lead syncing: Make sure that the forms you are trying to add are properly set up in Hubspot and that you have connected them to your Google Ads account. You may also need to adjust the settings in Hubspot to ensure that the forms are synced correctly with your Google Ads campaigns. Cross-referencing leads with Hubspot contacts and deals: To ensure that your phone tracking leads are accurately cross-referenced with Hubspot contacts and deals, you may need to set up custom tracking URLs that include UTM parameters to track your campaigns. This will allow you to see which campaigns are driving the most leads and which leads are turning into deals. Google Ads not tracking conversions: If Google Ads is not tracking conversions properly, there are a few different things you can try. First, make sure that your conversion tracking code is installed correctly on your website. You can also check to see if there are any issues with your website that could be preventing conversions from being tracked. Additionally, you may need to adjust your conversion tracking settings in Google Ads to ensure that they are set up correctly for your campaigns. If you continue to experience issues with your integration, it may be helpful to reach out to Hubspot and Google Ads support for additional assistance.

Creativesoul
Contributor

Wow.  That is great.  Thank you for the detail.  That is what I needed for sure.  I think putting additional UTM codes on each landing page should help. I'll try that.

Thank you.

0 Upvotes