Productivity Tools

Brusilov

Move to top option in left sidebar contact

Hi, I really miss a more user friendly way to "move to top" some properties, when I'm personalizing my left side bar (may it be deals, contacts, companies) 

Brusilov_0-1650613710427.png

here, and maybe also in the "record customization saved views "tool you provide in the property settings menu

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
JDoe4

This is the very comparative issue that I confronted yesterday and you can really take a look at here some data about the ptroblem and sympathetically  help me about it.

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JDoe4 hope you are doing well!

Could you please elaborate on what you are experiencing? Details and screenshots are highly recommended in these cases to check thoroughly.

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

XGawer

This is exactly the similar issue that I faced yesterday and you can check here some information about the ptroblem and kindly help me about it.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @Brusilov,

The best place for these kinds of requests is the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. Requests are monitored by the HubSpot product team and evaluated based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.