Productivity Tools

NisantaSahoo
Contributor

List of companies not reached yet

Hello,

This is pretty frustrating! I was trying to create a list of companies to whom we haven't reached yet, but there is no way we could do that.

I am not sure if HS does a proper analysis of things that we need in CRM.

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
NisantaSahoo
Contributor

So in sort, there isn't a direct way to this right 🙂

0 Upvotes
NisantaSahoo
Contributor

Any update on this?

0 Upvotes
GRajput
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

Hi @NisantaSahoo 

According to my understanding the list of companies’ contacts you have not reached by marketing email or sales email. So, you can update the list by following these step as give below. 

First use the company objects

1. Number of associated deals > Unknown  

Second use the associated activity

1. Email send status >  Unknown

Third  the contact object

1. Last Marketing email send date > unknown

GRajput_0-1672911600189.png

Hope this will helpful !

Gaurav Rajput

Gaurav Rajput
Director, MarTech( Growth Natives)

Book a meeting

Syeda_Fatima
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @NisantaSahoo, HubSpot does provide a comprehensive analysis of your customer relationship management (CRM) data with its reporting and analytics tools. You can use some tools to get a better understanding of which companies you have and have not reached.

You
can also use HubSpot's contact database to search for companies or contacts that you haven't reached yet. This could help you create a list of companies to target.

Additionally
, HubSpot's Sales Hub CRM includes a feature called "List Builder" which allows you to create targeted lists based on specific criteria.

However, there are a few things you can do to target new companies:

1. Use a tool like LeadFuze to identify potential leads for your business. LeadFuze allows you to search for companies based on criteria such as industry, location, size, and more.

2. Create a list of prospects in your CRM based on the criteria you already have. This will enable you to segment your list and target new leads that meet your criteria.

3. Utilize LinkedIn to search for companies and people you haven't contacted yet. LinkedIn is an excellent resource for finding new prospects.

4. Leverage Google Ads to target companies and individuals you haven't reached yet. You can use keywords and other criteria to identify potential leads.

5. Reach out to influencers in your industry or niche. Influencers often have access to potential prospects you wouldn't be able to reach through traditional channels.

Hope this helps. Cheers! 🙂

franksteiner79
Key Advisor

Hi @NisantaSahoo 

That certainly is possible.

Could you run me through how you are trying to built that list, where you are hitting a problem.

Generally speaking, I would start with the "last activity" date. This is very broad and you can theoretically go more granular but that depends on how you are logging/defining outreach.

Screenshot 2023-01-05 at 10.22.40.png

This is what this could look like. In the example above I check the for companies that don't have an activity logged. You could look at associated contacts, their last activity, or specific activities.

Hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
NisantaSahoo
Contributor

What I meant is no communication which includes marketing emails as well

0 Upvotes
franksteiner79
Key Advisor

Hi @NisantaSahoo 

In that case you woud add the neccessary filter when building your list. It could look something like this:

Screenshot 2023-01-05 at 10.53.16.png

You would simply check associated contact records and then check for specific activities.

I would also recommend bookmarking the default contact properties and default company properties articles, they provide a great overview of what data is available to segment by along with an explanation of the default properties.

Hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

InboundPro

NisantaSahoo
Contributor

Not reached contacts.PNG

I have applied all the filters, but the list is not accurate.

Also, JFYI I had reached out to HS support as well, even they weren't able to find a resolution for this. That's where I jumped in here.

0 Upvotes
NisantaSahoo
Contributor

I tried the filters that you have shared in the screenshot, but still the list is not accurate. I see the companies are in the list which we have already reached out

0 Upvotes
franksteiner79
Key Advisor

Hi @NisantaSahoo 

As the general association is "any of", this would include companies where contact has been made with another contact at that company. The difficulty comes from the fact that most activity happens on a contact level, but contacts have a one-to-many association with companies.

Another would be to create a list of companies where you had contact with contacts - your active company list. Then create a second one with the simple of rule of "list membership" is not on your active list.

Frank

Frank Steiner

InboundPro

0 Upvotes