Link Project to an Account or Numerous Accounts?

vanchau

We are just in the process of starting to utilize your software within a deeper sense in our organization.  Occasionally we have a need to create a project (Non-Financial) that relates to a specific account or a group of accounts and would like to be able to link the project and either the account or the group within hotspots.  Please let me know if you understand my request, if you need example, I would be happy to provide them. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

HubSpot Projects only offers basic project functionality and includes no native functionality which allows linking to accounts.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Frank on LinkedIn

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @vanchau,

If you are referring to the projects tool, you should be able use project templates to copy them to other portals.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
jwalery
Participant

I was cruising thru the productivity ideas and saw this one.  Yes, in Projects for Marketing Hub, there should be a way to link a project to a company.  And when you call up a company you should see the list of projects for that company.  I know that if I was working on a case study for a client (which would be a project) it would be great to see it when you call up a customer (company).  I think each new customer would be a project (send them gift, welcome letter, add to special customer emails, etc.).  So not high on my list of productivity feature requests, but I do see a need for this one.  Gets my vote.