Productivity Tools

Deirdre

Hubspot Calendar

SOLVE

I am a member of a three-person marketing team. We would like to start using the Hubspot calendar for planning purposes. Once each of us enters our tasks in the calendar, is there a way to filter based on our names (as well as tasks)? For example, person A would like to only see that work that is associated with them, same for person B and C. Maybe the calendar is not suited to this? If this is the case, any recommendations on using the Hubspot Calendar in conjunction with another tool to get the same functionality? 

Thank you, 

Deirdre

1 Accepted solution
AHP
Solution

Hubspot Calendar

SOLVE

Hi @Deirdre, are you referring to the Calendar that is found under the Productivity section of the marketing portal? As far as I understand, this calendar can only be filtered by content or task type (e.g. blog, email, recurring email, landign page, social) as well as by campaign. It doesn't appear possible to filter by who that particular assignement is tasked to within your oganization. 

However, if you are talking about the "Tasks" in the Sales side of the portal, you can customize your task view to filter by task assignment. 

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
romi
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

Hubspot Calendar

SOLVE

Would also be great to filter by teams and partitioned teams.

0 Upvotes
BPSmarketing
Participant

Hubspot Calendar

SOLVE

Is there a way to make a task in the planning calendar a reoccurring task?

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hubspot Calendar

SOLVE

Hi @BPSmarketing 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Recurring task are not yet a feature in HubSpot, however I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. It is currently in planning. You can subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get a notification when the status changes. 

For @AnnaScotland  and other members of this thread, apologies for the delay: It is not a feature in HubSpot at the moment to filter by user in the Calendar, I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum. One possibility at the moment however would be to follow @jlyman 's advice and create one campaign per user. Campaign colors are also now live and will allow you to see more clearly which campaign/tasks belong to which user in the account. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

AnnaScotland
Contributor

Hubspot Calendar

SOLVE

Very keen to see this feature please - moved everyting across from Asana but in danger of getting very difficult to find without this filter.

0 Upvotes
DClemmett
Participant

Hubspot Calendar

SOLVE

This would be really helpful! Like other users, we have used Trello in the past to organise our work. Considering all of our marketing communications now go through HubSpot it would be great to organise our team using this calendar. Unfortunately, we are unable to do that with much clarity in a larger organisation with many teams on HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
jwalery
Participant

Hubspot Calendar

SOLVE

Yep, agree with this one.  Seems very simple.  If I had a marketing team and was looking at what folks were working on for the month this would be a big help.  Just like some basic Project features that need to be added, this one should be as well.

jlyman
Participant

Hubspot Calendar

SOLVE

Hi Deirdre, I just had an idea... if you named a campaign for each team member, then you could filter out all the tasks under that campaign.

Ashley22
Participant

Hubspot Calendar

SOLVE

Definitely would love this feature as it has everything else to truly be an all-inclusive process. We use trello currently for this with the calendar powerup and will convert over fully once this feature is added.

It's a necessity because if someone is only involved in one piece of one project it is overwhelming to come in there and have to see it all to find your part and not just view your open items related to one or all projects.

Shriya
Participant

Hubspot Calendar

SOLVE

I would love to see this functionality as well! It makes it much easier when you have large teams to view just what's assigned to you. 

AHP
Solution

Hubspot Calendar

SOLVE

Hi @Deirdre, are you referring to the Calendar that is found under the Productivity section of the marketing portal? As far as I understand, this calendar can only be filtered by content or task type (e.g. blog, email, recurring email, landign page, social) as well as by campaign. It doesn't appear possible to filter by who that particular assignement is tasked to within your oganization. 

However, if you are talking about the "Tasks" in the Sales side of the portal, you can customize your task view to filter by task assignment. 

Hope this helps! 

0 Upvotes