Productivity Tools

Error
Participante

HubSpot Free is in English but Calendar displays in German.

resolver

Hi, HubSpot Community,

I'm evaluating HubSpot Free with three other co-workers from the same domain, in English. For some reason, my calendar is displayed in German https://ibb.co/cOcHnw. I can't seem to change it back to English.

One of us was using the German version of HubSpot but then switched to English. Can this have something to do with it? How to solve it?

Thanks in advance!

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
edjusten
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @Error  As it turns out, there are two different settings for language. There is a portal setting for language, and a user setting for language. Find instructions on how to change both language settings here

If the portal and user language are both set to English, but you are still seeing the German day tags, reach into your user settings and toggle away from English to any other language, save, then come back to those settings and toggle back to English. That should clear up any lingering language discrepancies. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Exibir solução no post original

6 Respostas 6
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @Error This looks like a caching error. Can you sign out of HubSpot, clear the browser cache, then sign back in to HubSpot and check further? Please let me know. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Avaliação positiva
Error
Participante

resolver

Hello, Ed,

Thanks, tried it, didn't solve the issue.

0 Avaliação positiva
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @Error I see to portals assigned to you email address. Can you forward the Hub ID of the portal being affected? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

0 Avaliação positiva
Error
Participante

resolver

Hub ID: 4051280

0 Avaliação positiva
edjusten
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @Error  As it turns out, there are two different settings for language. There is a portal setting for language, and a user setting for language. Find instructions on how to change both language settings here

If the portal and user language are both set to English, but you are still seeing the German day tags, reach into your user settings and toggle away from English to any other language, save, then come back to those settings and toggle back to English. That should clear up any lingering language discrepancies. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Error
Participante

resolver

@edjusten

This has solved the issue! Thank you very much.

0 Avaliação positiva