Productivity Tools

etroiani
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Free Landing Pages available soon

Landing pages are now available as part of the free marketing tools available in the HubSpot CRM.Offering landing pages in HubSpot's free marketing tools means that our free users can put together a full marketing campaign that focuses on the end-to-end customer experience. They can use free ads and email to draw people to their landing pages where they can convert with free forms and chat. Converted visitors to those landing pages then become leads in their free CRM, where they can be nurtured into customers via free sales templates and meetings. Adding landing pages to the free suite fills a critical space in making marketing campaigns happen for customers.

This is a huge update...stay tuned..

7 Replies 7
AroobTech

Hi, I am unable to use the Free landing page service. It always says that I need to select a primary domain. now domains are not free to add in free service. 

I was with your sales team too and they are unable to fix the issue. 

In the page URL section I see this

There is no primary domain setup on this account. Here's documentation on changing your primary domain.

Thanks

Anwar

0 Upvotes
etroiani
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi

The primary domain is not included in the free version,check out this article for landing page:  https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cms-general/get-started-with-landing-pages-and-website-pages

Thank you

0 Upvotes
AroobTech

HI, thanks for replying. Yes, I understand that the primary domain is not included in the free CRM version. 

But my concern is that I can not even make a landing page in free CRM even using with Hubspot provided domain. 

In my case I can not create a landing page....

I do not see that free crm has ability to create a landing page for free with using your domain.

Thanks

Anwar

0 Upvotes
etroiani
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

HI

Correct, you cannot create a landing page with a free version but only use the default template.

Thank you

0 Upvotes
AroobTech

This is what I am doing

Marketing > Landing Page > Create > choose a template > Add name > add page name 

Now this does not create or give any URL ( as hubspot says that free versions will get hubspot URL) 

it always says to connect your domain. Which tells me that landing pages are not free in any way and can not be used in free version

0 Upvotes
AroobTech

Ok how can I publish your default template? 

There is not way on my side to use your default templates and publish them as it does not create a page URL even your given URL is not available.

0 Upvotes
etroiani
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

If you have the free CRM you should be able to use the simple template only, this does not include as mentioned a customer domain.  You should view this article on how to install the tracking code  when your landing page is external, https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/install-the-hubspot-tracking-code

I would suggest reaching out to developers or support team is any technical issue

Thank you