Productivity Tools

emmanuelkatto23

Emmanuel Katto Uganda : How do I configure a workflow triggered by dropdown selections in a form?

Hi everyone,

I'm Emmanuel Katto from Uganda, I'm looking to configure a workflow that is triggered by dropdown selections in a form. Could you please share your suggestions or experiences on how to set this up? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Emmanuel Katto Uganda

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Emmanuel Katto Uganda : How do I configure a workflow triggered by dropdown selections in a form?

Hi @emmanuelkatto23,

For this, you would create a contact-based workflow: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/create-workflows

Once created, enroll contacts into the workflow based on the submission of the form. If you want to enroll contacts when they select a certain option from the dropdown, also add this in the enrollment criteria.

If you want to have different actions depending on what they select in the form, add a branch:

karstenkoehler_0-1718948146662.png

Choose the "One property or action output" option, find your dropdown property and follow the steps to set up the branch.

You can then place your desired action in each branch.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes