Productivity Tools

siez
Contributor

Creating calendar events and reminders

Hey Hubspot,

I am looking for a way to remind my team of upcoming events/holidays so that they can send greetings to their leads/prospects/clients. 

I am familiar with the Hubspot calendar and how a task can be assigned to a team member but not sure if it will send them reminder. Also, how can I make it so that entire team gets reminded and not just one person. 

Is this even the right way to do it? I want to do it on Hubspot because the calendar is visible to entire team and they can plan things, create tasks, etc. easily, right there.  

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @siez ,

You can create tasks and then create teams and assign the tasks to teams. So users that are in the team, will receive the reminder. Make sure your email/desktop notifications are on. Vheck this loom video here. This way your team will receive the notifications.
As you have professional subscription, I hope you have access to workflows...you can also create date based workflows also to send the reminder: check the loom video here.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

siez
Contributor

Hey @webdew , thanks for the reply. 

When I am creating a task in calendar, it is not showing the option to select a team, only individual team members. 

About the second solution, I think that might work. But then, I have to create this for entire year holidays for multiple countries, a workflow will be too complex than the simple notification system. 

0 Upvotes