Productivity Tools

Brammetje0803
Participant

Content Planning

SOLVE

Good afternoon everyone!

For my work i'm developing Hubspot bit by bit and hereby there are a lot of possibilities!

I want to make a visible plan for all the content what has to be made. For example:

Everey mondag we have a Facebook post and every first of the month we have a post on facebook with all our new customers.

Now i have made a take which repeats itself every week/month. Sadly it is only visible at the task menu. 

There is a menu in de Social Media menu where you can see all the days with date and all de planned content (see below)

Brammetje0803_0-1667316134080.png

I really want a screen like this where i can find all the post ideas by date. Is there a possibility?

- When i look at marketing -> Social media  i can only find all the posts i have made. (so not everything i want to see)

- When i look at the marketing -> Campaigns  you have to put every idea manually in it, but some of them have to come more than ones (weekly/monthly).

I think the easiest way is a automatic way to make new campaigns on that calender, But maybe u guys have some ideas to create something automaticly?

Greatings,

Bram Schraa

Autobedrijf Harrie Dijk

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Content Planning

SOLVE

Hi Bram @Brammetje0803. Welcome to the Community! 

HubSpot has great features for a lot, but content planning as you've described is not one of those features. At my work, we use ClickUp for project planning like you've laid out. I've also seen Asana and Trello used. HubSpot does have integrations with these tools so you can have tasks get assigned, but it's outside of HubSpot for the actual management as you're looking for. 

That's the most straightforward answer. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
danmoyle
Solution

Content Planning

SOLVE

Hi Bram @Brammetje0803. Welcome to the Community! 

HubSpot has great features for a lot, but content planning as you've described is not one of those features. At my work, we use ClickUp for project planning like you've laid out. I've also seen Asana and Trello used. HubSpot does have integrations with these tools so you can have tasks get assigned, but it's outside of HubSpot for the actual management as you're looking for. 

That's the most straightforward answer. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Jnix284

Content Planning

SOLVE

Hi @Brammetje0803 I have to echo what @danmoyle suggested, we use Asana and it provides the tools we need beyond just the calendar view, there are free versions of Asana and Trello. I've used both and it really just depends on what you like best.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Content Planning

SOLVE

Hi @Brammetje0803,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I would like to invite our subject matter experts to see if they have advice.

Hi @danmoyle@Jnix284@jolle - Do you have any tips for @Brammetje0803?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !