Productivity Tools

dfimple
Participant

Combining campaign metrics for comparison

Résolue

I would like to be able to combine 2 or more campaigns to aggregate metrics, and more easily compare results across campaigns. I do not see this functionality in the Campaign view or Dashboard. Is it available?

1 Solution acceptée
Sam_Williams
Solution
Membre

Résolue

Hi @dfimple @Certemy-Malcolm 

You guys can have a look at a tool which we have been using to combine and compare campaigns we run on different platforms. The best part is the tool integrates very easily with HS and other leading systems as well. We were earlier using Salesforce and now have migrated to HS. But the ease of use remians the same.

Cheers

Sam

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

8 Réponses
SEscher
Participant

Résolue

I am looking for the same exact reporting tool and I recently chatted with hubspot and they still DO NOT have that option. I want a custom report comparing multiple campaigns with email, social, revenue metrics. Its kind of hard to believe this doesnt exist.

TiphaineCuisset
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @SEscher 

Thank you for reaching out. 

We have our Campaign Analytics Tool which allows you to compare multiple campaigns. This is not possible with custom report however, if the campaign analytics isn't exactly what you're looking for, I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Sam_Williams
Solution
Membre

Résolue

Hi @dfimple @Certemy-Malcolm 

You guys can have a look at a tool which we have been using to combine and compare campaigns we run on different platforms. The best part is the tool integrates very easily with HS and other leading systems as well. We were earlier using Salesforce and now have migrated to HS. But the ease of use remians the same.

Cheers

Sam

dfimple
Participant

Résolue

Hi Sam,

Thank you but I don't appreciate being solicited to purchase another tool to make this work. I would love a reply from Hubspot that confirms the request for campaign comparison and metrics has been received and is in consideration. 

Sam_Williams
Membre

Résolue

Hi @dfimple 

I think currently HS doesn't have this feature in their immediate product roadmap thats why Jess marked my answer as a solution.

Cheers

Sam

0 Votes
Certemy-Malcolm
Participant

Résolue

Hi Sam. Looks interesting. Does it have full access to all HS data objects? Eg could I do SQL-like joins of contacts and marketing emails? Eg select all contacts from HS where marketing email = xx?

Also, per this thread, you're saying I could query all HS campaign data objects? Eg select all campaigns from HS?

0 Votes
Sam_Williams
Membre

Résolue

Hi @Certemy-Malcolm 

Yes, we are able to join contacts and emails similar to how we join using SQL. I recommend you to have a word with their team and have a look at their platform.

Cheers

Sam

0 Votes
Certemy-Malcolm
Participant

Résolue

+1

Allowing us to create unique campaigns and not provide a way to compare the performance of different campaigns makes the campaign feature almost worthless. You have the data. Please add reporting. Eg Add Campaigns as an object for custom reports. Please add Marketing Emails too — I'd like to compare the performance of different marketing emails and see which companies and contacts engaged with which emails.