Productivity Tools

tborges
投稿者

Campaigns questions

解決

I am fairly new to HubSpot but the company I work for has been using HubSpot for over a year now. We haven't always used campaigns properly and I have been tasked with upskilling on all things HubSpot Marketing.  I have a few questions that I haven't been able to find the answers too elsewhere (yet). 

1. Can we archive campaigns? 

2. Does every asset (communication) have to be tagged to a HubSpot campaign? 

3. Are there specific assets every campaign should have? 

Thanks

Tima

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Champion
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Campaigns questions

解決

Hey @tborges, thanks for reaching out and great question. Please see a list of answers below:

• Archiving is not available for campaigns. However, you have the option to delete a campaign. Learn more here.
  • Yes, all assets that you want to track and measure should be tagged in a campaign. However, because campaigns can be cloned, you could add additional assets as part of a template for future team members to reference as a task to complete. 
  • Yes. Campaigns perform best when you use multiple HubSpot tools to create an experience. Learn more here

Keep up the good work!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Champion
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Campaigns questions

解決

Hey @tborges, thanks for reaching out and great question. Please see a list of answers below:

• Archiving is not available for campaigns. However, you have the option to delete a campaign. Learn more here.
  • Yes, all assets that you want to track and measure should be tagged in a campaign. However, because campaigns can be cloned, you could add additional assets as part of a template for future team members to reference as a task to complete. 
  • Yes. Campaigns perform best when you use multiple HubSpot tools to create an experience. Learn more here

Keep up the good work!

tborges
投稿者

Campaigns questions

解決

@Champion  thank you. That was very helpful.