Productivity Tools

tborges
Contributor

Campaigns questions

SOLVE

I am fairly new to HubSpot but the company I work for has been using HubSpot for over a year now. We haven't always used campaigns properly and I have been tasked with upskilling on all things HubSpot Marketing.  I have a few questions that I haven't been able to find the answers too elsewhere (yet). 

1. Can we archive campaigns? 

2. Does every asset (communication) have to be tagged to a HubSpot campaign? 

3. Are there specific assets every campaign should have? 

Thanks

Tima

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Champion
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Campaigns questions

SOLVE

Hey @tborges, thanks for reaching out and great question. Please see a list of answers below:

• Archiving is not available for campaigns. However, you have the option to delete a campaign. Learn more here.
  • Yes, all assets that you want to track and measure should be tagged in a campaign. However, because campaigns can be cloned, you could add additional assets as part of a template for future team members to reference as a task to complete. 
  • Yes. Campaigns perform best when you use multiple HubSpot tools to create an experience. Learn more here

Keep up the good work!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Champion
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Campaigns questions

SOLVE

Hey @tborges, thanks for reaching out and great question. Please see a list of answers below:

• Archiving is not available for campaigns. However, you have the option to delete a campaign. Learn more here.
  • Yes, all assets that you want to track and measure should be tagged in a campaign. However, because campaigns can be cloned, you could add additional assets as part of a template for future team members to reference as a task to complete. 
  • Yes. Campaigns perform best when you use multiple HubSpot tools to create an experience. Learn more here

Keep up the good work!

tborges
Contributor

Campaigns questions

SOLVE

@Champion  thank you. That was very helpful.