Productivity Tools

JoyVoltenburg

Campaigns - creating landing pages and emails - function depreciated

SOLVE
The ability to create a new landing page or email or workflow from within the campaign itself has been depreciated as of last month, according to support. Losing that ability greatly impacts our company's workflows in creating landing page and emails with a consistent naming convention across all of those assets. I now have to create a new landing page from the landing page listing or from the email content listing. Because of that, the name of the campaign is no longer automatically filled in and consistent across all of these assets. Can't you reinstate that function?
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @JoyVoltenburg thank you for your feedback. I wanted to share some further context behind HubSpot's decision to sunset this feature.

To pave the way for some powerful reporting updates coming to the Campaigns tool a number features that were subject to significantly low usage were sunsetted. This is part of HubSpot's ongoing push to make the user experience within the product cleaner and simpler, and to direct focus towards the features that are driving the most value for users.

The tool you are referring to, Campaign Wizard, was subject to very low usage. We learned this both from our own reporting on in-app usage but also based on feedback collected from a large segement of customers show confirmed that the features in their current state haven’t been valuable long term, so these changes will help us optimize for more critical use cases.

It wil not be possible to reverse the sunsetting of this tool for individual customers.

With all that said, I understand and appreciate that there will of course be indiviuals for whom this feature was a regular part of the HubSpot workflow. I appreciate the time and effort it takes to communicate feedback like the abobe. The HubSpot Product team puts every effort into implementing changes and new tools that will benefit the majority of HubSpot's user base and fit in with our product roadmap. 

If I can be of any help in setting you up for success using the other tools in HubSpot please let me know.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @JoyVoltenburg thank you for your feedback. I wanted to share some further context behind HubSpot's decision to sunset this feature.

To pave the way for some powerful reporting updates coming to the Campaigns tool a number features that were subject to significantly low usage were sunsetted. This is part of HubSpot's ongoing push to make the user experience within the product cleaner and simpler, and to direct focus towards the features that are driving the most value for users.

The tool you are referring to, Campaign Wizard, was subject to very low usage. We learned this both from our own reporting on in-app usage but also based on feedback collected from a large segement of customers show confirmed that the features in their current state haven’t been valuable long term, so these changes will help us optimize for more critical use cases.

It wil not be possible to reverse the sunsetting of this tool for individual customers.

With all that said, I understand and appreciate that there will of course be indiviuals for whom this feature was a regular part of the HubSpot workflow. I appreciate the time and effort it takes to communicate feedback like the abobe. The HubSpot Product team puts every effort into implementing changes and new tools that will benefit the majority of HubSpot's user base and fit in with our product roadmap. 

If I can be of any help in setting you up for success using the other tools in HubSpot please let me know.