Campaign Overload... Can I associate 1 landingpage to several campaigns?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Everything you do in Hubspot can be associated with a campaign... Prior to using Hubspot we used UTM tags for our AdWords, E-mail, FB campaigns, etc. to track our efforts. 

It didn't matter if we had 1 landingpage with various traffic sources because the UTM tags made analyzing easy. 

Now we're rolling out Hubspot, but everywhere I do something I need to associate it with a campaign. 

Can I (just like prior to HS) use 1 landingpage for various campaigns? Or is there a place where I can find some decent info about campaigns in HS? 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies
Top Contributor

Within the HubSpot platform you're limited to associating each landing page with one campaign. 

In my experience the best place to find great information about any HubSpot tool is actually their academy, it's always my first stop when using a new tool. There is a comprehensive user guide on campaigns, but if you give the site a search you can find a bunch of other great stuff! 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Depending on the content, you might want to just clone the landing page for the needed campaigns. 

0 Upvotes