Productivity Tools

andyb
Contributor | Gold Partner
Contributor | Gold Partner

Campaign Costs for Accurate ROI Calculation

SOLVE

I'd really like to record the costs of a Campaign so we get an accurate ROI Calculation.
Whilst some costs may be basic PPC costs, many are not.
Costs could come from trade shows (banners, stands, leaflets, hotels), outsourced work for design, sub-contract staff costs etc.

I'm not expecting HubSpot to create Purchase Orders, but just somewhere to type in costs & a way to report on Cost of Enquiry, Cost of Order & Overall ROI (Sales minus Costs) is a real must.
Difficult to sell a high price pointe marketing system, if we can't report on value accurately.

1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @andyb, thanks for posting. This sounds like something that would be great for our Ideas Forum. This particular forum designed for troubleshooting and best practices, but the Ideas Forum is the best place to submit feedback and suggestions for our product. This also allows other users to search and upvote your ideas, and this is where our developers come to analyze user request. I would recommend posting there, with your specific use case and examples of how this would be beneficial to your business. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @andyb, thanks for posting. This sounds like something that would be great for our Ideas Forum. This particular forum designed for troubleshooting and best practices, but the Ideas Forum is the best place to submit feedback and suggestions for our product. This also allows other users to search and upvote your ideas, and this is where our developers come to analyze user request. I would recommend posting there, with your specific use case and examples of how this would be beneficial to your business. 

0 Upvotes