Any recipe bloggers out there using HubSpot?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi! Are there any HubSpot Recipe Bloggers out there that can share best practices for sharing recipes? I would normally look at plugin reiews for WordPress but in HubSpot I haven't found anything like that. Should I hire someone to create a custom module? I prefer a plugin that's maintained frequently to maximize SEO. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Inbound Professor

Hi @LindseyMaybelle .

When you use HubSpot for your blogging, you have SEO tools built-in so you can optimize without needing an additional plugin. What kind of plugin were you expecting to find? What would it do? Let me know how I can help!

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy
Occasional Contributor

Hi Angela! Thank you for your reply. I'm hoping that my recipe blog can be smart indexed in google and pinterest to come up in the search results (for google, the carosel recipes at the top and for pinterest the smart ingredient list in the post). 

0 Upvotes
Inbound Professor

Thanks for the clarification! There's not a quick template in the marketplace that would make this a coding-free task, but maybe someone will take this as an opportunity to build one! Both Google (documentation) and Pinterest (documentation) are looking for a Recipe schema in the HTML markup on the page, which means that you'd optimize for both at the same time. In short, while this is technically possible, it will require some technical expertise to get this set up.

Maybe some recipe bloggers can chime, too?

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy
0 Upvotes