Android App Bug: Search in "import from contact" freeze the app

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

When I click "import from contact" button the app open the list of my contacts. It takes about 50 seconds for 3000 contacts to open the list.

When I try to search for a contact the freeze.

Hubspot app version: 1.7.728

Phone model: Redmi 4x

Android version: 7.1.2

MIUI Global 9.6.5.0

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @breezeight,

Can you please try updating your app to version 1.7.898 and see if the issue is resolved? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
9 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @breezeight,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you please send along a video of what you are experiencing so that I can investigate this matter further?

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

@jennysowyrda How can I send you the video?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @breezeight,

You can email it to community@hubspot.com. 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda I've sent the video, the email subject is "Video for issue: Android App Bug: Search in "import from contact" freeze the app". It's a little bit long because the app takes more than 30 seconds to open the contact list.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @breezeight,

It doesn't look like the email came through, do you mind resending it? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

@jennysowyrda just sent again

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Thank you @breezeight

I am reaching out to the Support team regarding this issue and will reach out once I have more information or next steps.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @breezeight,

Can you please try updating your app to version 1.7.898 and see if the issue is resolved? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

It's working now! Loading the list of contacts is still slow but faster than before.