Commerce Tools

JamesMack
Membro

Will there be an API for Hubspot Payments

Hubspot have announced a new native 'Payments' service that's currently in Beta in the US. I've read through the docs but can't find any information as to whether a 'Payments API' will be made available alongside the new service. Can anyone shed any light? Thanks

22 Respostas 22
HarshBerlia
Membro

Hi @JamesMack Have you made the payment API available for developers to test? Eagerly waiting for it!

0 Avaliação positiva
MaClemens
Membro

@JamesMack same here. Are the any news on the hubspot payments API?

0 Avaliação positiva
kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @HarshBerlia,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

I wanted to refer you to this related question in our Developer Forum where @Jaycee_Lewis confirms that there are no Payments API endpoints available at this time. I understand how this feature would be useful though 🙂 

I would highly recommend you to please post this product suggestion at our ideas forum.

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Avaliação positiva
JackCoopersmith
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Keep your eyes peeled for more on this as we approach the fall/winter of this year folks! If any of you all would like early access to our APIs or really any other tool to be an early adopter, don't hesitate to DM me and we'll be sure to open that door for you all as the time approaches. 

^This offer goes to absolutely anyone reading this, I'd love to connect!

JBrown954
Participante

Where is the payments API?

0 Avaliação positiva
sholt33
Membro

jack how do I DM? we are exploring payments in depth and have found it somewhat limiting in terms of communicating to fulfillment teams internally - please add us to the beta group

0 Avaliação positiva
KKu
Participante

Hi! i have no idea how to DM in HS so.. here we are. Please include us in the beta list. thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
bilbong30
Membro

Can you let me know when you have api access to the payments? We are an enterprise user and would love to integrate the payments into mobile. Anything that would be helpful would be greatly appreciated 👍

kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Thanks for sharing this update with us, @JackCoopersmith

JackCoopersmith

Thanks for the questions @JamesMack and thanks for chiming in here @JFrost ! My name is Jack and I'm on the GTM Team for HubSpot Payments. 

We're going to be seeing a number of commerce-related objects released this year (payment object is currently rolling out to everybody and the subscription object is already released with one other object coming in the next few months). An object in HubSpot of course means many things, one of which is APIs and we're hoping to be releasing those towards the end of this year or beginning of next. I'd love to reiterate @dennisedson 's question earlier around your use case... we'd love to hear about what you'd want to do with these APIs!

@JFrost regarding your question, were you aware of these three new workflow actions we recently released (one of them allows you to create an invoice in QBO automatically and mark it as paid? They of course work very very nicely with HubSpot Payments, though you can use them independent of HubSpot Payments as well

wvanrensburg
Membro

Trying to follow up here, but its a year later and I dont see the subscription object or payments api. Any idea on when these will launch? Or how to find them? Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @wvanrensburg,

Thanks for reaching out! 

HubSpot does not currently have its own Payment API, but we support a payment link option which you can read about here.

Let's invite @JackCoopersmith who might have information regarding the product roadmap. Is this feature still on the Payments Tool roadmap?

Thanks,

Kristen

JFrost
Participante

We are not on QBO at the present time but are considering switching.

0 Avaliação positiva
JBoeke
Membro

Personally, I would like to be able to customize which products and quantities I can select.

User Story:

1) My customer selects 3 apples, 2 cans of soup and 5 pounds of flour and adds them to the cart in my website.

2) They click "Checkout" on my page and I redirect them to a HubSpot Payments page. Assuming I have already set up the corresponding products, I want to be able to communicate the quantites dynamically and not allow the customer to change them on the payments page.

0 Avaliação positiva
JackCoopersmith

Hi @JBoeke , hope you're doing well today! My name is Jack and I'm on the GTM Team for HubSpot Payments in our Product Organization... thanks for your question!

I think you're going to be quite excited about some of the product releases we have slated for Q2 and early Q3 😀. If you'd like some more details and would like early access to these functionalities, go ahead and direct message me and we can take it from there!

dennisedson

@JamesMack 

It is early days for Payments.  There will eventually be a publicly accessible API for it, but has not been decided what should will be available via the endpoints, yet.  Do you have a specific goal you are trying to accomplish?  What does your ideal Payments API look like? 

JFrost
Participante

Hi there, I can tell you that I need the same thing.  Ideally, Hubspot payments should be able to sync with accounting so that when a payment is made, an invoice is paid in quickbooks.  All entries would be included, including the credit card fee under costs of good sold.

0 Avaliação positiva
JackCoopersmith

So we're very much leaning in this direction.... were you aware of these relatively new quickbooks workflow actions? As of a few weeks ago there are also now payment based workflows where you can use the status of successful to fire this action

_loic
Membro

I concurr with you 100%

Is there any news about a possible Hubspot Payments API?

cc @JackCoopersmith 

0 Avaliação positiva
JackCoopersmith

More to come on this later this year, I think you all will like what you're going to see! Feel free to DM me with your Hub ID if you'd like early access 🙂