Commerce Tools

ADuPhene
Contributor | Gold Partner

Payments with multiple options

SOLVE

We are in the process of rebuilding this website on the HubSpot CMS:

Phlebotomy Tech Training | DRM International Learning Center (drmilc.com)

We are looking for a more elegant way to do the shopping cart without having to keep Woocommerce. 

We're struggling to find a solution that:

A.) Integrates well with HubSpot

B.) Allows for multiple options that can adjust the price

We are not really selling a product, but more a service and the price changes when you add things on, but we still need the ability to check out/pay online.

Help?

0 Upvotes
3 Accepted solutions
bendonahower
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

The simplest option is to use payments on forms to make this happen, but whether it meets your requirements would require further investigation.

A robust, but expensive, app like DepositFix has many options and would likely work.

https://www.ezoecommerce.com/ - built specifically for HubSpot. You need CMS Pro or Enterprise.

If it doesn't matter whether it's native to HubSpot or not, BigCommerce and Prestashop are examples of ecommerce stores that are in the app directory and used. Typically they are just going to be pushing orders and contacts back and forth to HubSpot. 

If you're doing enterprise level volume or complexity, Shift4Shop is a great option. Disclaimer, they are a customer of mine 🙂 

Last but not least there is building a custom or semi-custom solution. Certainly not the cheapest solution but it might be the right one for you.

Ben Donahowers HubSpot community signature

View solution in original post

danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

HI @ADuPhene. I'm with @bendonahower on exploring HubSpot Payments (and products) to solve what you need. A few resources for you in that realm: 

Thanks for the tag @kvlschaefer

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

MrJustinGivens
Solution
Top Contributor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hey @ADuPhene one idea that comes to mind is using javascript to change out the "purchase button" action.

For example, you have a series of checkboxes that the end user can select (add on). 

With that, you could build unique payments based on all the options. Think like a matrix.

Then within the page level or module level, you could have the javascript then select the right payment link to redirect the user hits the purchase button.

Which would take them to the direct payment link to complete the purchase.

This isn't a pretty solution but a solution that would work. 😀

6 Replies 6
MrJustinGivens
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @ADuPhene one idea that comes to mind is using javascript to change out the "purchase button" action.

For example, you have a series of checkboxes that the end user can select (add on). 

With that, you could build unique payments based on all the options. Think like a matrix.

Then within the page level or module level, you could have the javascript then select the right payment link to redirect the user hits the purchase button.

Which would take them to the direct payment link to complete the purchase.

This isn't a pretty solution but a solution that would work. 😀

danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

HI @ADuPhene. I'm with @bendonahower on exploring HubSpot Payments (and products) to solve what you need. A few resources for you in that realm: 

Thanks for the tag @kvlschaefer

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
bendonahower
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

The simplest option is to use payments on forms to make this happen, but whether it meets your requirements would require further investigation.

A robust, but expensive, app like DepositFix has many options and would likely work.

https://www.ezoecommerce.com/ - built specifically for HubSpot. You need CMS Pro or Enterprise.

If it doesn't matter whether it's native to HubSpot or not, BigCommerce and Prestashop are examples of ecommerce stores that are in the app directory and used. Typically they are just going to be pushing orders and contacts back and forth to HubSpot. 

If you're doing enterprise level volume or complexity, Shift4Shop is a great option. Disclaimer, they are a customer of mine 🙂 

Last but not least there is building a custom or semi-custom solution. Certainly not the cheapest solution but it might be the right one for you.

Ben Donahowers HubSpot community signature
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ADuPhene,

Thank you for reaching out!

I would like to add our subject matter experts to this conversation to see if they have advice.

Hi @danmoyle@JackCoopersmith@bendonahower@MrJustinGivens - Do you have any recommendations for @ADuPhene?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
JackCoopersmith
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Yes indeed, thanks for the question @ADuPhene and thanks for the tag @kvlschaefer !

We have a feature coming out in the next few weeks that I think you'll appreciate, feel to DM me for more information on this and if you'd like to be ungated early 😉

For now, your best bet will be to consider positioning payment links and packages in a clean way for your buyers to digest and then purchase (think about the layout of our pricing page, for example). Know that you can also allow for buyers to select the quantity of a given line item with buyer selected custom quantities which we launched a few months ago

PS - the offer for more info regarding a feature release I'm personally very excited about stands for anyone reading this

ADuPhene

SOLVE
Yes, I would be interested in learning about the new features.
0 Upvotes