Commerce Tools

AHall02

It’s taking longer than 2-43 business to collect payment

SOLVE

Hi HubSpot Community!

has anyone experienced waiting a little bit longer than 2-3 days to have the collection payment go through so can start collecting payment? We want to collect payment on HubSpots new feature to collect payment before booking. Anyone have any advice? Currently waiting from feedback from HubSpot but wanted to know if anyone could give me advice if they've experienced this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AHall02 when I set up the payment feature, it took less than a day. Perhaps it is taking longer due to the increase in requests. I know that each request is reviewed to ensure it is legitimate.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @AHall02 when I set up the payment feature, it took less than a day. Perhaps it is taking longer due to the increase in requests. I know that each request is reviewed to ensure it is legitimate.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

AHall02

SOLVE

Thanks for all the help and suggestions. I see you are partner, are you an actual user for business? Why isn't detailed that they're is an under writing process and that there needs to be a submission of 2 months of bank statements? And even then you may not be able to continue your business? 

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

SOLVE

@AHall02 I actually completed the process on my personal HubSpot account, not the agency account. So the process for me was only for my freelance account.

0 Upvotes
christopher-RVO
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@AHall02 

What is the method of payment in how users are paying? ACH, credit card, etc

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

0 Upvotes
AHall02

SOLVE

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Did you have to submit 2 months worth of bank statements? To use the payment service? 

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

SOLVE

@AHall02 I think the underwriting process varies based on the information you provide.