Payments

JoeBurchard
Contributeur de premier rang

HubSpot Quotes <> Stripe Product ID Sync

Is there a way to sync Stripe's Product ID with HubSpot Quotes?

In other words, is there a way to connect a Product on the Quote to a Product/Subscription in Stripe? We need to be able to have the payments sync properly with products for reporting. The instance is ID# 6249733 with Sales Hub Enterprise.

Similar to this idea - has there been a workaround built yet? https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Have-Products-Quotes-directly-connected-to-Products/i...

2 Replies 2
kvonloesecke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JoeBurchard,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I would like to tag in our payments experts to see if they have any insight on this.

Hey @JackCoopersmith and @mvittum would you happen to know about any workarounds for @JoeBurchard?

Thanks!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
JackCoopersmith
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @JoeBurchard , hope you're doing well! I'm hesitant to speak too confidently to the HubSpot <> Stripe integration as my world is more HubSpot Payments-focused, though I don't believe it's currently possibe to do what you'd like nor can I think of a workaround for you.

It sounds like you're doing your reporting in Stripe... is there a particular reason you're not using HubSpot for that? I can tell you that HubSpot Payments plugs right into the custom report builder in a very similar way as all of the other objects we have like contacts/companies/deals/etc