Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

How to Succeed with Payments Links in the CMS

Add a payments link directly to your website, landing page, or blog with the payments links in the CMS feature for HubSpot Payments

How does it work?

Add the default payments module to a drag or drop page or template or add the payment link embed code to your external website. Developers can add the payments field to a theme or custom module or create a custom payments module. 

When a customer clicks on the payments module or link, they will be redirected to the checkout page where they can complete the transaction. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 10.38.36 AM.png

Use case: You want to sell your different products to recently married couples who feel daunted by the name change process and have the flexibility to customize your product page. With the payments link in the CMS feature, you are able to add the payments link module to your landing page with the product offerings so your customers can easily buy your product and start the name change process immediately. 

Interested in learning more? Check out these resources to continue learning about Payments in Forms: 

We would love to hear your thoughts on the payments in the CMS feature.

How are you using payments links in the CMS, or how would you like to use them?

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@kvlschaefer really excited for integrating payment links in modules! 🙌

As you explain, it currently requires the custom module route (or manually adding the payment link as an "external" URL for the button).

Once payments are available globally, it would be possible to include directly in a theme from the marketplace. This is definitely a feature every developer is keeping an eye on, it has the biggest potential to change how HubSpot customers are selling on their websites.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Jnix284,

Thanks for replying! 😊

I'm so happy to hear that you're excited about integrating payments with modules! 

It adds more flexibility and freedom for designers and developers to integrate branding into their HubSpot and external product pages and more. 

I added a drag-and-drop Payments Module to a theme on my test account. It was a quick process and easy process! 

I'm with you on this feature having a huge potential for our global base of developers and customers. I can't wait for this feature and payments to be available outside of the U.S. 😎 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !