Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

How to Succeed with Payment Links in Marketing Emails

Convert email CTA buttons into direct payments links with the payments links in the marketing emails feature for HubSpot Payments

How does it work?

When a buyer clicks the button from an email, they will be taken to the checkout page and have the ability to transact through HubSpot Payments.

kvonloesecke_0-1664358842666.gif

Use case: You want to send a marketing email to reminder customers to register for your annual event. You also want to facilitate payment for this event. With the payments link in marketing email feature, your team is able to build an email in the marketing email editor and add the payments CTA via the button modules, so your customer can easily click the link and pay to register. 

Interested in learning more? Check out these resources to continue learning about Payments Links in Marketing Emails: 

We would love to hear your thoughts on the payments links in marketing emails feature.

How are you using payments link in marketing emails, or how would you like to use them?

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
6 Replies 6
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Let's get this conversation started about using payments links in marketing emails!

Hi @JackCoopersmith@MrJustinGivens@bendonahower@Jnix284@danmoyle@jolle@JTzintzun@WHulsey - Have you tried out the payments links in the marketing emails feature yet? How are you using this feature, or how would you like to use it? Do you have a use case you would like to share with the Community? 

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

@kvlschaefer haven't had a chance to try in marketing emails yet, this is a really great use case though! I'm excited to see how others start using payment links in emails as it becomes more widely available.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

JTzintzun
Participant

Hi Kristen,

We haven't tried it yet. To be honest, we're having a hard time figuring
out a way to integrate Payments into our overall business process. Since we
don't use HubSpot Quotes (far too many SKUs to work with), it's a little
clunky to send payment invoices this way. We use the QuoteWerks
integration, which automatically adds the product SKUs and creates deals.

It would be great if there was some sort of automatic integration in which
we could generate a payment link from a closed deal. So when a deal is
marked closed, there is the option to go straight to the deal and create a
payment link from there.
JackCoopersmith
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @JTzintzun my team would love to connect with you on this (and really anyone else if we can offer up some assistance!) - if you'd like to hop on the phone with us for a quick chat, go ahead and send along a DM and we can take it from there

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Love this functionality and the possibilities, @kvlschaefer! I haven't yet used it at this iteration. We have used payment links in emails for clients booking training blocks with us (loved it, too!), but this new level of ease makes me even happier!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
bendonahower
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Not yet!