Commerce Tools

KCallahan95

How can I see list of people that click on payment link but do not pay

SOLVE

Hello - How am I able to find a list of contacts that have clicked on a payment link but did not actually pay? I see that there are a number of "views" when looking at the payment link, but I cannot figure out how to generate a list to see those cobtacts. 

I have tried using "page views" and using the page of the payment link, but that comes up as 0 contacts. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
BukunmiOdetayo
Solution
Top Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KCallahan95,

Since you've tried using the page views filter and it's coming out as 0, what this most likely means is that the number of views you see on your payment link is from people who are not in your CRM. 

Those people may be viewing the payment page on any website or landing page that you've embedded the link into. However, if you've sent the payment link out via email before, you can use that email to filter out the contacts who received and clicked a link in the email. That should show you some numbers.

Page views will only show you the contacts in your CRM who view the page, and not any other external traffic sources. The only thing you can see from external sources is the page views, and not the people viewing it.

Hope this help.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
BukunmiOdetayo
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @KCallahan95,

Since you've tried using the page views filter and it's coming out as 0, what this most likely means is that the number of views you see on your payment link is from people who are not in your CRM. 

Those people may be viewing the payment page on any website or landing page that you've embedded the link into. However, if you've sent the payment link out via email before, you can use that email to filter out the contacts who received and clicked a link in the email. That should show you some numbers.

Page views will only show you the contacts in your CRM who view the page, and not any other external traffic sources. The only thing you can see from external sources is the page views, and not the people viewing it.

Hope this help.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.